Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,632 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can I install BlackSP newest version while i have existenceblack latest version?

Tip us?

sejis99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Can I install BlackSP newest version while i have existenceblack latest version?

I have installed eXistence Black rom 1.0.5 and when Sony released the. 201 firmware i was crazy to get the update but my rom was discontinued so i am searching for a substitute and the Black SP was my best competitor. Can i install this rom without any problem? Just like an update? Sorry for my english i ain't from here.

mrjraider
Old
Thanks Meter 1991
Yes, but since it is a newer update (since base has been update by Sony) I suggest you start fresh by downloading the ROM, wipe all (system and data) flash the ROM (just follow the instructions given by the developer) and set everything back you had....
Yaay . Two year member!
Device sent away for repairs to my USB Connector Will be back in two weeks!

I do not respond on techmail via the PM! Esspecially questions that can be found on the forum! Use search!

The Following User Says Thank You to mrjraider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sejis99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider View Post
Yes, but since it is a newer update (since base has been update by Sony) I suggest you start fresh by downloading the ROM, wipe all (system and data) flash the ROM (just follow the instructions given by the developer) and set everything back you had....
Thanks, you really helped me.