FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Error while Decompiling & Recompiling apks with Apktool for mobile

169 posts
Thanks Meter: 34
 
By shyamSGY, Senior Member on 9th May 2014, 09:28 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th May 2014, 11:15 AM |#11  
TechBurner's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 506
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

as expected your apktool mobile is either setup wrong or not able to decompile as it decompiled fine on my pc - see attachment

It decompiled fine on my mobile too !
I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta7 on com.google.android.gms.90000000.apk
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: ?/apktool/framework/1.apk
I: Regular manifest package...
I: Decoding file-resources...
I: Decoding values */* XMLs...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Baksmaling...
I: Copying assets and libs...
I: Copying unknown files/dir...
I: Copying original files...


Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
 
 
9th May 2014, 02:18 PM |#12  
shyamSGY's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

It decompiled fine on my mobile too !
I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta7 on com.google.android.gms.90000000.apk
I: Loading resource table...
I: Decoding AndroidManifest.xml with resources...
I: Loading resource table from file: ?/apktool/framework/1.apk
I: Regular manifest package...
I: Decoding file-resources...
I: Decoding values */* XMLs...
I: Loading resource table...
I: Baksmaling...
I: Copying assets and libs...
I: Copying unknown files/dir...
I: Copying original files...


Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I saw your Video and followed the Link ...I just need the apk..not the data..Could you upload the apk?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
9th May 2014, 02:22 PM |#13  
TechBurner's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 506
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamSGY

I saw your Video and followed the Link ...I just need the apk..not the data..Could you upload the apk?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

The apk is in the data itself!
9th May 2014, 03:01 PM |#14  
shyamSGY's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

The apk is in the data itself!

Is apktool 4.1 ok?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
9th May 2014, 03:02 PM |#15  
shyamSGY's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx~~~SHLOK~~~xXx

The apk is in the data itself!

and also how to change aapt version?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
9th May 2014, 04:07 PM |#16  
TechBurner's Avatar
Senior Member
Delhi
Thanks Meter: 506
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamSGY

and also how to change aapt version?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Its in the settings , you will not need to change anything, most of the things will be automatic

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes