stock s4 browser for s5

OP emerson julien

3rd May 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag new jersey
Thanks Meter: 5

19 posts
More
Has anyone figured out how to successfully install the s4 app to the s5?
3rd May 2014, 06:00 PM   |  #2  
Flag Upstate NY
Thanks Meter: 49

190 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerson julien

Has anyone figured out how to successfully install the s4 app to the s5?

Out of curiosity, what does the S4 stock browser do that is different and/or better than Chrome? The stock browser on the S3 didn't seem to do anything different than Chrome from what I could tell. Not sure if that is different on S4 as I skipped that one.
4th May 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 123

536 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobson318

Out of curiosity, what does the S4 stock browser do that is different and/or better than Chrome? The stock browser on the S3 didn't seem to do anything different than Chrome from what I could tell. Not sure if that is different on S4 as I skipped that one.

It plays embedded youtube videos without problem. Some on chrome have audio problems, either no audio or it comes out of the ear speaker instead of the rear. That's one thing I can think of that's better

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app
4th May 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag new jersey
Thanks Meter: 5

19 posts
More
Stock S4 Browser for S5
Well I like the ability to scroll through pages using the sensors like on the s4. I have enabled the hidden features that they have blocked on the s5 with Any Cut. I have shortcuts for Air gestures, Air view, Air wake up, Android beam, Motion settings, Smart Scroll, Download booster and Notification Access. Chrome is ok but I would like to side load the Stock Browser APK. Any help is well appreciated. Thank you
9th May 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 2

18 posts
Chrome doesn't support Flash Player. Some web pages still use it, and it's annoying when I get a pop up saying I can't view something.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread