Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,105 Members 52,071 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [CM11-FXP318] How do I enter CWM recovery?

Tip us?

Exelzior
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [CM11-FXP318] How do I enter CWM recovery?

Hi ,I just updated from FXP 308 kernel to FXP 318 via FlashTool (I wipped cache and dalvik before I installed FXP 318 kernel).
Usually on FXP 308 I entered CWM by turning on the phone and waited till the first vibration appeard ,then i kept on pressing the Vol + button which triggered CWM ,but since the update I cant access the CWM by that press combo. I want to finish the installation by installing the FXP 318 update.zip but without CWM its impossible.
So now im stucked with ROM from FXP 308 and with FXP 318 kernel.
Wifi nor mobile service isnt working ,half of the screen tears when im scrolling in settings and such.
What should I do now?

noahvt
Old
Thanks Meter 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exelzior View Post
Hi ,I just updated from FXP 308 kernel to FXP 318 via FlashTool (I wipped cache and dalvik before I installed FXP 318 kernel).
Usually on FXP 308 I entered CWM by turning on the phone and waited till the first vibration appeard ,then i kept on pressing the Vol + button which triggered CWM ,but since the update I cant access the CWM by that press combo. I want to finish the installation by installing the FXP 318 update.zip but without CWM its impossible.
So now im stucked with ROM from FXP 308 and with FXP 318 kernel.
Wifi nor mobile service isnt working ,half of the screen tears when im scrolling in settings and such.
What should I do now?
I think with the latest versions of FXP and other cm roms for unlocked bootloader you need a booting system and then go to power menu and reboot into recovery from there
MY DEVICES:

XPERIA SP (C5303)
-CPU: 1.7ghz(DUAL) QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON S4 PRO
-RAM: 1GB
-BOARD: MSM8960T
-GPU: Adreno 320
-ROM: [KK 4.4.3] OFFICIAL CM11 Nightly
-KERNEL: [CM11]Williams kernel V2

Asus Transformer tf300t (CARDHU)
-CPU: 1.7GHz( QUAD, OC ) TEGRA3 T30L
-RAM: 1GB
-BOARD: Cardhu
-GPU: TEGRA3
-ROM: MULTIBOOT: Xubuntu, ubuntu touch, cm11, Cromi-X, omni, Dirty Unicorns

SONY SW2
-CPU: 200MHZ(SINGLE) QUALCOMM M3
The Following User Says Thank You to noahvt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Exelzior
Old
(Last edited by Exelzior; 9th May 2014 at 05:39 PM.) Reason: I was impatient at /cache formating
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks comrade ,finaly I rebooted to CWM.