OP 8bitrebellion

9th May 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #11  
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,686

2,432 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bitrebellion

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, but i already did by trial and error. But still some apps and some notification remained to korean(or chinese) language. That's why i asked here to change whole firmware. But as @nokiamodeln91 posted above, it cant be possible.

That is normal. With changing the language in settings this will only work in components that include the selected language.
If an apk doesn't have the language resources it will stay with the standard - here Korean.
I made an "all-language" custom rom before where I added missing languages to all apk in a Samsung TW rom. This is an ugly and boring work. So no chance without this work to get more of your wanted language on this device.
9th May 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 2

34 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai

That is normal. With changing the language in settings this will only work in components that include the selected language.
If an apk doesn't have the language resources it will stay with the standard - here Korean.
I made an "all-language" custom rom before where I added missing languages to all apk in a Samsung TW rom. This is an ugly and boring work. So no chance without this work to get more of your wanted language on this device.

sure, i understand. Thanks for reply. I will search more and ask my korean friend to translate some websites.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread