FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[Q] Need help with I9220 to flash it with different Firmware

34 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By 8bitrebellion, Member on 7th May 2014, 09:00 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
9th May 2014, 06:33 AM |#11  
Flag Aachen/หนองบัวลำภู
Thanks Meter: 2,747

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bitrebellion

Hi, thanks for your suggestion, but i already did by trial and error. But still some apps and some notification remained to korean(or chinese) language. That's why i asked here to change whole firmware. But as @nokiamodeln91 posted above, it cant be possible.

That is normal. With changing the language in settings this will only work in components that include the selected language.
If an apk doesn't have the language resources it will stay with the standard - here Korean.
I made an "all-language" custom rom before where I added missing languages to all apk in a Samsung TW rom. This is an ugly and boring work. So no chance without this work to get more of your wanted language on this device.

9th May 2014, 06:29 PM |#12  
OP Member
Flag Rajkot
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiDai

That is normal. With changing the language in settings this will only work in components that include the selected language.
If an apk doesn't have the language resources it will stay with the standard - here Korean.
I made an "all-language" custom rom before where I added missing languages to all apk in a Samsung TW rom. This is an ugly and boring work. So no chance without this work to get more of your wanted language on this device.

sure, i understand. Thanks for reply. I will search more and ask my korean friend to translate some websites.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread