Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 43,254 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APPS]New Google Play Services 4.3.23 Updated 3-22-14

Tip us?

Bajanman
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 4,920

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdoctor View Post
Have you tried it with any tbo apps yet? Hopefully this version won't break their gmail

Edit mines just updated to 4.3.24 and it's broke tbo Gmail again

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Yeah I been using there apps for quite some time now. Not liking my new play store. Was like WTF happen to my black play store. Then I checked oooh it's been updated[emoji35] lol...
Yeah I did notice it did break the Gmail app. But I just replaced it with the one in the play store. Since I don't spend that much time in my email anyway.
But I had to restore a back up because I was trying out the new Google launcher. Or I should say a updated version to what's on my phone. But you can see it didn't work out well being I had to restore.
So I'll wait and see if the update gets pushed to my phone...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

Rom
[4.4.2]DN5v2
FAQ

The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sawdoctor
Old
Thanks Meter 2,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
Yeah I been using there apps for quite some time now. Not liking my new play store. Was like WTF happen to my black play store. Then I checked oooh it's been updated[emoji35] lol...
Yeah I did notice it did break the Gmail app. But I just replaced it with the one in the play store. Since I don't spend that much time in my email anyway.
But I had to restore a back up because I was trying out the new Google launcher. Or I should say a updated version to what's on my phone. But you can see it didn't work out well being I had to restore.
So I'll wait and see if the update gets pushed to my phone...

Gunthermics playstore rocks if you haven't tried it yet. Tbo have one on Facebook, think I've got it downloaded. Man every thread I go in your there as well haha

The Following User Says Thank You to sawdoctor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Bajanman
Old
Thanks Meter 4,920

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdoctor View Post
Gunthermics playstore rocks if you haven't tried it yet. Tbo have one on Facebook, think I've got it downloaded. Man every thread I go in your there as well haha

Thanks @sawdoctor[emoji106][emoji109]
Lol

I CAN'T PROMISE to fix all your problems but I CAN PROMISEyou won't face them alone.

Rom
[4.4.2]DN5v2
FAQ

hyze
Old
Thanks Meter 3
how to install the apk? i cannot even install it and says the installation failed.

Bajanman
Old
Thanks Meter 4,920

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyze View Post
how to install the apk? i cannot even install it and says the installation failed.
Because you have to uninstall the updates on the other one first...
Or might just be a bad download you have. Or Google already upgraded you play services to the latest version...

Rom
[4.4.2]DN5v2
FAQ

SpiffySelf018@yahoo.com
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sublimaze View Post
Interesting... I downloaded the update from a popular android blog, but that file is 12.95 mb and yours is 7.12 mb....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I think it better to update it with play store

Bajanman
Old
Thanks Meter 4,920

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiffySelf018@yahoo.com View Post
I think it better to update it with play store
Lol. I've seen you post in almost all my threads. Getting that post count up huh...
[emoji48][emoji52][emoji57]

Rom
[4.4.2]DN5v2
FAQ

The Following User Says Thank You to Bajanman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JudgeDredd67
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bajanman View Post
Lol. I've seen you post in almost all my threads. Getting that post count up huh...
[emoji48][emoji52][emoji57]

Glad someone noticed Don't bother me except for alot of the posts are on cold thread that have not seen activity in months.
Galaxy Note II
Network: AT&T
ROM version: What ever eZ has in the kitchen.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy crap.....What a Ride!