[Q] Some notifications interrupt music

2nd March 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 9

52 posts
More
I know, I've seen this question in every forum, I googled it thousands of times, but I never found a successful answer, so here I am asking it in the best place I could.
SMS, Gmail, Telegram and other apps (like games) notifications always interrupt music from every player app in the playstore, this is even more annoying when you are listening to FM Radio, where it takes a few seconds to re-tune. Most of them don't have any "focus" settings, and if they have they don't work like they should. Contrary Whatsapp notifications DO NEVER interrupt music or decrease volume, that's the behavior I want for every notification.
I tested it on: Stock 2.3.6, 4.1.2, HarshJelly 4.1.2, CMx 4.1.2, CM11 4.4 (by tC).
The workarounds suggest to put the phone in silence or vibrate mode, that isn't what I want, clearly.
So, does anybody know how to help me to be a happier person?
Thanks!
3rd March 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Medieval period.
Thanks Meter: 2,184

4,339 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alete89

I know, I've seen this question in every forum, I googled it thousands of times, but I never found a successful answer, so here I am asking it in the best place I could.
SMS, Gmail, Telegram and other apps (like games) notifications always interrupt music from every player app in the playstore, this is even more annoying when you are listening to FM Radio, where it takes a few seconds to re-tune. Most of them don't have any "focus" settings, and if they have they don't work like they should. Contrary Whatsapp notifications DO NEVER interrupt music or decrease volume, that's the behavior I want for every notification.
I tested it on: Stock 2.3.6, 4.1.2, HarshJelly 4.1.2, CMx 4.1.2, CM11 4.4 (by tC).
The workarounds suggest to put the phone in silence or vibrate mode, that isn't what I want, clearly.
So, does anybody know how to help me to be a happier person?
Thanks!

There is an xposed module which does exactly what you need..
I just can't remember it's name.
Search the modules and you will definitely find it..

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk
3rd March 2014, 11:58 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Buenos Aires

52 posts
More
I'll look again

Edit: no, I couldn't find it, would you please check it's name and help me? @dagger
Thanks!
Last edited by alete89; 4th March 2014 at 12:04 AM.
9th May 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #4  

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alete89

I'll look again

Edit: no, I couldn't find it, would you please check it's name and help me? @dagger
Thanks!

I think this is the module the previous poster was referring to:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=46375516
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
interrupt, music, notifications
Previous Thread Next Thread