ROM Updating

OP SrebX

9th May 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

90 posts
More
Hey, so I've been using the same ROM for quite a while now [Blade Elite v1.1] ... about 8 months to be exact, and I haven't updated nothing since then... Not hboot, recovery, Android version [4.1 currently] or whatever ... :3

I'd like to update to a latest version no-sense light ROM with some the best battery life possible... can anyone help me out on which ROM should I go for? what do I need to update in order to do that?

Thanks in advance
9th May 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,672

14,118 posts
Donate to Me
You need a Hboot at least 1.31 or higher. With that you can install any custom rom out here. Which one ? That's a decision you have to make. We are not going to compare roms or tell you which is the best because it all comes down to personal preferences !

Also note that comparison threads are not allowed on xda
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 07:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

90 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

You need a Hboot at least 1.31 or higher. With that you can install any custom rom out here. Which one ? That's a decision you have to make. We are not going to compare roms or tell you which is the best because it all comes down to personal preferences !

Also note that comparison threads are not allowed on xda

Actually knowing that my hboot is updated got me through it all.... Thanks a lot for the quick answer

And apologies, I didn't mean for anyone to break a law and didn't ask for comparisons, just recommendations ...
9th May 2014, 07:55 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,672

14,118 posts
Donate to Me
Was a heads up many people don't know that rule and recommendations will most likely end up in comparing

Cheers.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread