My Galaxy Gear is Super Slow

Search This thread

lockerdudeguy

Apr 26, 2014
So I installed a custom ROM on my galaxy gear, Null 23 recently.

Everything works the way it should but there's an issue. The gear is now really slow. For instance, when I attempt to run Flappy Bird on it, it's literally like I'm playing the game in slow motion.

I also don't know if it's a RAM issue or not but often times when a have an application up, the screen will suddenly turn black. It's not going to sleep, that's for sure. The screen just goes black and everything I touch the screen it lights up for a split second and when I release it goes black again. Most of the time, the apps will also become unresponsive at this point.

Any advice? Thanks.

forshaw

Feb 4, 2012
So I installed a custom ROM on my galaxy gear, Null 23 recently.

Everything works the way it should but there's an issue. The gear is now really slow. For instance, when I attempt to run Flappy Bird on it, it's literally like I'm playing the game in slow motion.

I also don't know if it's a RAM issue or not but often times when a have an application up, the screen will suddenly turn black. It's not going to sleep, that's for sure. The screen just goes black and everything I touch the screen it lights up for a split second and when I release it goes black again. Most of the time, the apps will also become unresponsive at this point.

Any advice? Thanks.

flappy bird has been poorly assembled and poorly coded so it will run slow

did you enable the 1600Mhz cpu kernel

mse_uk

Jul 17, 2012
Settings --> Voltage Control

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app