FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[help] htc evo 3d cdma

9th May 2014, 07:53 PM |#1  
Alfred1516's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
The phone says RELOCKED and SECURITY WARNING
I tried to lock the bootloader and now I have no recovery and NO rom
When i turn on the phone it goes like this (image below)
I just want to go back to my STOCK ICS rom what can I Do?
Help please and Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1399661543450.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	2734856  
 
 
9th May 2014, 08:05 PM |#2  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred1516

The phone says RELOCKED and SECURITY WARNING
I tried to lock the bootloader and now I have no recovery and NO rom
When i turn on the phone it goes like this (image below)
I just want to go back to my STOCK ICS rom what can I Do?
Help please and Thanks

Use unlock token from htcdev page to unlock it and then flash recovery from fastboot
9th May 2014, 08:11 PM |#3  
Alfred1516's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong1

Use unlock token from htcdev page to unlock it and then flash recovery from fastboot

It worked and now how can I get o what can i do to go back to stock ICS rom
9th May 2014, 08:13 PM |#4  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred1516

It worked and now how can I get o what can i do to go back to stock ICS rom

Find your desired ROM in Evo CDMA development secton and flash via recovery. I'd find it for you, but I'm on my way to work
9th May 2014, 08:37 PM |#5  
jcfunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 354
 
More
lol, need to relock to flash stock. Flash with ruu or from sdcard with pg86img.zip

Security warning is because you have non stock recovery and/or rom

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Last edited by jcfunk; 9th May 2014 at 08:41 PM.
9th May 2014, 09:05 PM |#6  
Alfred1516's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcfunk

lol, need to relock to flash stock. Flash with ruu or from sdcard with pg86img.zip

Security warning is because you have non stock recovery and/or rom

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Now i unlocked the BOOTLOADER and it says UNLOCKED and also installed the 4EXT recovery
can I flash an stock rom?
9th May 2014, 09:46 PM |#7  
jcfunk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 354
 
More
You can flash a custom ROM based on stock,

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
9th May 2014, 09:48 PM |#8  
donkeykong1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfred1516

Now i unlocked the BOOTLOADER and it says UNLOCKED and also installed the 4EXT recovery
can I flash an stock rom?

Yes. Flash it from recovery, as you would do with any custom ROM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes