5,814,981 Members 39,837 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What did you get with the Z2?

Tip us?

PiskopatYazar
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Charger, charger cable, noise cancelling headphones, USB OTG cable, screen protector.
Nothing really exciting to be honest. Hope I can get the speakers from Sony to feel a wee bit special .

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

leocooper
Old
Thanks Meter 15
You don't seem to get anything extra with the phone expect for the SmartBand here in Finland... Standard headphones and no OTG-cable Even though one store is selling it without the SmartBand it still has only standard headphones, so much for a single EU box like someone mentioned

festa20
Old
Thanks Meter 836
As I said I was getting the £50 voucher for play store and 50% off smartband they both come today here I come play store

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Want to Get Notified for Incoming SMS And Call with Camera FlashLight try this FlashBlink

feis
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by leocooper View Post
You don't seem to get anything extra with the phone expect for the SmartBand here in Finland... Standard headphones and no OTG-cable Even though one store is selling it without the SmartBand it still has only standard headphones, so much for a single EU box like someone mentioned
Would trade nc headphones, usb otg cable and cheap screen protector for smartband anyday! I really want smartband, but missed all deals and now its painful to pay another 80pounds or so for it.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk 2

Reb0rn
Old
Thanks Meter 740

DONATE TO ME
I bought retail z2 purple here in Sweden. No dock. No noise cancelation. No screen protector. Im happy I atleast got the smartband.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Phone: Sony Xperia z2 16GB White
History: Too long to rabble here...

martys1974
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Z2 Pre order

Pre ordered Z2 with Vodafone UK online and got the usual - Phone, USB charger and plug, noise cancellation headphones ( Which are pretty good) and courtasy of being one of the first 3000 pre orders i get a 32 inch Sony Bravia TV which went through sucessfully yesterday I have also claimed the 6 free films and games through Xperia Lounge, cant be bad, never had so many freebies !!!

paras
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Sony is giving so many freebies nowadays

Sent From My Nexus 5 Stock 4.4.2
Sony Xperia Z2 Stock 4.4.2

Nexus 5 Stock 4.4.2

Htc One M7 Android Revolution HD 62.0 Kitkat 4.4.2 Sixth Sense

CasseTrop
Old
Thanks Meter 77
In Canada, horrible first iphone generation style headphones, usb cable, wall charger and nothing else.

Horrible.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

crótach
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Preordered from Amazon Germany. Got the noise cancelling headphones and a Brazil fifa sticker :P

No dock, but I bought one separately and sent it back - it's rubbish and only works with wall charger.