Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,239 Members 48,976 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Maybe a funny questions but any ICS or Gingerbread ROMs still out there, battery life

Tip us?

loki993
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default Maybe a funny questions but any ICS or Gingerbread ROMs still out there, battery life

I know sounds crazy but Ive never been happy with the battery life in my Rezound...but now it seems that with every new android iteration that comes out it gets a little bit worse. I remember when I was unhappy with getting 2+ hours of screen on time and now Im wishing I could do that again. I definitely got better battery life on ICS...not really sure about gingerbread because Im not sure Ive ever ran it on this phone.

Anyone have an ideas on where I can find some? I know its a bit of an odd question but as of now Im looking for the best battery life I can possible get on 4g over anything else.

acejavelin
Old
Thanks Meter 417

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki993 View Post
I know sounds crazy but Ive never been happy with the battery life in my Rezound...but now it seems that with every new android iteration that comes out it gets a little bit worse. I remember when I was unhappy with getting 2+ hours of screen on time and now Im wishing I could do that again. I definitely got better battery life on ICS...not really sure about gingerbread because Im not sure Ive ever ran it on this phone.

Anyone have an ideas on where I can find some? I know its a bit of an odd question but as of now Im looking for the best battery life I can possible get on 4g over anything else.
Try EclipticRez Revamped v9... It gave me the best battery life of any ROM on the Rezound. The main drawback is Google Now, it is not supported in ICS and there is a hacked version in the ROM, so you can't update or change it. If you don't use this your good, I just used Chrome and it's search function.
Current Personal Phone: Google Nexus 4 on Cricket/Aio (Beanstalk 4.4.4 with hells-Core Kernel)
Current Work Phone: LG G2 VS980 on VZW (Official Beanstalk)
Current Tablet: iPad 4 and Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
Other phones "in the family": HTC DNA, HTC One (M7), Motorola Moto G GPE
Previous/Retired Android Devices: HTC Aria, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Rezound, Samsung Stratosphere, Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Nextbook 8P

loki993
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
I never use google now anyway....

loki993
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Well that was way too sensey, even de sensed, and it ran oddly on my phone...I just reloaded CM9..we will see how that does.