Post Reply

[Q] Flashing Firmware

9th May 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Can I flash a firmware with a HTC__044 CID while I have a SUPERCID?
9th May 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #2  
bored_stupid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hereford
Thanks Meter: 184
 
667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop404

Can I flash a firmware with a HTC__044 CID while I have a SUPERCID?

You either have HTC__044 or 11111111. You cannot have both. If you mean your CID was HTC__044 and you now have 11111111, then yes.. Providing it's for your make of phone.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
9th May 2014, 02:15 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bored_stupid

You either have HTC__044 or 11111111. You cannot have both. If you mean your CID was HTC__044 and you now have 11111111, then yes.. Providing it's for your make of phone.

Sent from my HTC One using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Just to be clear. I had HTC__044 and then now its 11111111. So, I can flash any firmware with the same MID and with my 11111111 CID?
9th May 2014, 03:02 PM   |  #4  
bored_stupid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hereford
Thanks Meter: 184
 
667 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop404

Just to be clear. I had HTC__044 and then now its 11111111. So, I can flash any firmware with the same MID and with my 11111111 CID?

Yes.

Post a fastboot getvar all.

What firmware was you thinking of flashing.. Link please

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
9th May 2014, 08:37 PM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
With supercid you can flash every firmware.




Sent from my HTC One using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to horst81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by horst81

With supercid you can flash every firmware.

Sent from my HTC One using xda premium

Okay thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes