Ask a question

No registration required

Cant boot sense roms and some recovery

OP lorddavid

10th May 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62

525 posts
Yeah. the problem is that for some reason its locked again, the bootloader, but in unlocked, and flash the TWPR of the package, and my pc see 11.9gb so its ok I think. (My mistake was copy al my data haha when i unlocked again the bootloader, its clear the storage again)

I just want to see sense 5.5, but if what I read is truth, i will use maximumhd as daily, hope that sense 5.5 gets better in a future

And just another question. Maximumhd and all sense roms are rooted? I dont see superuser. And can i enable beats with the speakers?
Last edited by lorddavid; 10th May 2014 at 12:44 AM.
10th May 2014, 12:46 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 54

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddavid

Yeah. the problem is that for some reason its locked again, the bootloader, but in unlocked, and flash the TWPR of the package, and my pc see 11.9gb so its ok I think. (My mistake was copy al my data haha when i unlocked again the bootloader, its clear the storage again)

I just want to see sense 5.5, but if what I read is truth, i will use maximumhd as daily, hope that sense 5.5 gets better in a future

So I edited my last post for nothing lol

You mean your bootloader was relocked ? It doesn't matter, being S-OFF is what is important here. Don't care about bootloader locked or unlocked.

Yes it is rooted, but it uses SuperSU not superuser. All roms released here are rooted, except if it is stated in the thread Beats cannot be enabled with speakers, only with headphones
Last edited by benJX; 10th May 2014 at 12:49 AM.
10th May 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member

525 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by benJX

So I edited my last post for nothing lol

You mean your bootloader was relocked ? It doesn't matter, being S-OFF is what is important here. Don't care about bootloader locked or unlocked.

Edited: you answered editign your post :P haha sorry. Maybe was because I still need the second flash
10th May 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 54

215 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddavid

Edited: you answered editign your post :P haha sorry. Maybe was because I still need the second flash

You're welcome, glad it works

Liberty rom is quite smooth and usable but it stills in alpha for now. MaximusHD is rock stable It's based on the official release we should all have had.
10th May 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

525 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by benJX

You're welcome, glad it works

Liberty rom is quite smooth and usable but it stills in alpha for now. MaximusHD is rock stable It's based on the official release we should all have had.

Thanks, I try Liberty and boots Everything is working now, thankyou so much. So, it will better to wait a little more to use Liberty, thank you

(I will use MaximumHD for a while)
Last edited by lorddavid; 10th May 2014 at 01:04 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to lorddavid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread