Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

YU Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

I have unfortunately sold mine

OP JackHanAnLG

4th May 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southend
Thanks Meter: 73
 
515 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Hey guys, yes its true! I sold my xperia z ultra

It was a good phone apart from the endless problems I had for example


Battery life was terrible even with stamina mode on ( got around 3.5hours Max )

Power button went in, and wasn't as robust or stiff

Froze a couple of times

And it was actually a little too big, I tried to fight it as much as possible but now having the Z2 which is just perfect in the hand and I get over 6 hours screen on time ( see picture )


Although I'll miss this beast of a phablet I will also miss the guys in this forum. You've been great. Thanks for helping out on every question I had to ask !

J

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1399190350863.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	2724658   Click image for larger version

Name:	1399190358502.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	2724659  
The Following User Says Thank You to JackHanAnLG For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th May 2014, 01:12 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 33
 
306 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
how much did you end up selling it for If you don't mind asking
5th May 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #3  
iBuzman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 651
 
1,426 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
3.5hrs battery? What did you do it to to cause that??

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
5th May 2014, 09:31 AM   |  #4  
hansip87's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
2,576 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHanAnLG

Hey guys, yes its true! I sold my xperia z ultra

It was a good phone apart from the endless problems I had for example


Battery life was terrible even with stamina mode on ( got around 3.5hours Max )

Power button went in, and wasn't as robust or stiff

Froze a couple of times

And it was actually a little too big, I tried to fight it as much as possible but now having the Z2 which is just perfect in the hand and I get over 6 hours screen on time ( see picture )


Although I'll miss this beast of a phablet I will also miss the guys in this forum. You've been great. Thanks for helping out on every question I had to ask !

J

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

As long as you're staying Sony that's cool lol Congratz on the shiny Z2 But for me, i might wait for the new Z2 ultra..
5th May 2014, 11:18 AM   |  #5  
vocado's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
I've used 6moth... the battery life was enough not terrible.
9th May 2014, 07:16 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBuzman

3.5hrs battery? What did you do it to to cause that??

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

Womdering this as well. Sounds like you're looking for reasons, while it was actually just too big for you. And yeah, that's what she said, too.
10th May 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #7  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,663
 
15,002 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gideonMorrison

Womdering this as well. Sounds like you're looking for reasons, while it was actually just too big for you. And yeah, that's what she said, too.

Hahah, exactly.. I'm getting a minimum of 4 hours of screen time on each charge. I've gotten 6 hours in the past week, and the battery is 7 months old. The only battery at this age and calibration that is this good is a HTC battery that is still good after 3 years (Desire HD). My old Samsung battery died after 18 months.

It says a lot about OEM battery quality.

Sent from my Z Ultra

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes