Must Have App Review: AROMA File Manager

Here at XDA we spend a lot of time in our recoveries. Some of our tweaks, hacks, and mods require … more

New Forums Created for Windows 10 Development

Microsoft, looking to be a player in the game of giants with their recent announcement of … more

T-Mobile Expands Its LTE Network

T-Mobile US has announced moreLTE network expansion. The carrierwill provide asignal for the700 MHz band, … more

Kernel Source Available for HTC One M8

HTC pushed the Lollipop-based Sense update to the developer edition of the HTC One M8 just a couple … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] 128 Gb MicroSD for 10$ any good?

OP RaW D Coy

9th May 2014, 09:50 PM   |  #1  
RaW D Coy's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Hey first of all i wonder if it's even possible to get a 128 gb mirco sd to work on a note 2 with newest cyanogen mod on?

then i wonder for future reference what you guys think about ebay cheapass one vs the official real sandisk


Ebay 10$ 128gb


Sandisk 150$ official 128gb
Last edited by RaW D Coy; 9th May 2014 at 09:58 PM.
9th May 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #2  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 915
 
4,181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaW D Coy

Hey first of all i wonder if it's even possible to get a 128 gb mirco sd to work on a note 2 with newest cyanogen mod on?

then i wonder for future reference what you guys think about ebay cheapass one vs the official real sandisk


Ebay* 128gb


Sandisk* official 128gb


NEVER buy cards from ebay. 99.999999% of them are fake capacity which will report an incorrect size to device/pc etc. When you try and go over the real capacity data will corrupt.

Also we already have plenty of topics on sdcards, your question is already well covered. No need to create a new topic.
9th May 2014, 10:38 PM   |  #3  
Teletha's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST

NEVER buy cards from ebay. 99.999999% of them are fake capacity which will report an incorrect size to device/pc etc. When you try and go over the real capacity data will corrupt.

Also we already have plenty of topics on sdcards, your question is already well covered. No need to create a new topic.

hm ye i thought of that but you have the buyer protection thing on ebay so i would get my money back if it's fake
9th May 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #4  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 915
 
4,181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha

hm ye i thought of that but you have the buyer protection thing on ebay so i would get my money back if it's fake

That's not the point. You're just going to be wasting your time.

..Just trust me.
9th May 2014, 11:51 PM   |  #5  
Teletha's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheATHEiST

That's not the point. You're just going to be wasting your time.

..Just trust me.

ok but can the note2 use 128 gb?
10th May 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #6  
TheATHEiST's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hull
Thanks Meter: 915
 
4,181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teletha

ok but can the note2 use 128 gb?


Yes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes