US SELLER FOR OPPO FIND 7a CASE

Search This thread

ZenithHammerhead

Nov 8, 2013
worldinhd.wordpress.com
All in all, it's a great case. Slightly slippery though... great lip on the front, and comes with a screen protector that looks to be a lot better than the one first on the phone. good buy!

Yes, the case is a bit slippery, but it really does look nice on the phone. And I didn't know it came with a screen protector! lol......had to dig the box out of the trash! Thanks!

krabman

Sep 22, 2008
Get anything but the black and you lose your prime with an expected 3 week delivery time. Figured that out after I got an email stating it had shipped and would be here by June 6th.

xBeerdroiDx

Nov 10, 2012
Fort Worth
Just a FYI, coincidentally I was checking out this seller on amazon today and the shipping times (for this supposedly US seller) was 2-3 weeks. No thanks. Sheesh

Jess813

Jun 22, 2010
I got my one with my phone (Craigslist) and I don't like it, we need more options than this.

darrenpauli

Aug 5, 2010
Melbourne
Dust- water- and war- proof case

So claims the vendor

Product Description:

1 .Corning Gorilla Glass for Screen Protection for Seamless Touchscreen Protection,High Impact Ballistic Bezels with Low Profile Pocketable Construction
2 .9mm Patent Pending Shock Absorbing Impact Truss for Maximum Protection • Sealed Audio and Charging Ports,Secure Screw Closure • Direct Access to All Ports and Features of your phone
3 .It will not interfere the proximity sensor causing unwanted screen off when calling shockproof/ Dustproof/ Waterproof + dust resistant acoustic port protection
4 .With it, you can still charge it, press all the buttons and answering/calling phone. Fashion design, easy to put on and easy to take off, it comes with the screwdriver to remove/install the screw on the side of the face
5 .Tempered glass protects the Phone fragile screen with anti-fouling and anti-glare function. The silica gel seal packing and gasket, let the phone has a good waterproof function, although does not support depth diving such as being used for swimming or being soaked in the water, but meet the rainy day or go to the seaside completely not afraid of water. General sand, dust can't get into it !
6 .The case has a good Water Resistant function, although does not support depth diving such as being used for swimming or being soaked in the water, but meet the rainy day or go to the seaside completely not afraid of water

via ebay /itm/Shockproof-Dustproof-Water-Resistant-Snowproof-Protector-Metal-Case-Oppo-Find-7-/390935193663?pt=AU_MobilePhoneAccessories&var=&hash=item5b058da83f

Top Liked Posts