Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,000 Members 49,097 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Let's get our M.O.J.O. on(line)! Post pics your M.O.J.O setup!

Tip us?
 
zektor
Old
(Last edited by zektor; 8th May 2014 at 05:57 AM.)
#1  
zektor's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 168
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default Let's get our M.O.J.O. on(line)! Post pics your M.O.J.O setup!

Here's my simple little setup. Consists of two Logitech F310 controllers, Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 had drive, Pluggable Peripherals 7 port hub and of course the official controller. Also has a keyboard and mouse dongle plugged in. I'd love to see others. Post em! (BTW, forgive the white extension cable, it is actually connected to the hard drive as I am in the process of backing it up)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2208.JPG
Views:	74
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	2731764  
The Following User Says Thank You to zektor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
gwaldo
Old
#2  
gwaldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 252
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Melb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
Here's my simple little setup. Consists of two Logitech F310 controllers, Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 had drive, Pluggable Peripherals 7 port hub and of course the official controller. Also has a keyboard and mouse dongle plugged in. I'd love to see others. Post em! (BTW, forgive the white extension cable, it is actually connected to the hard drive as I am in the process of backing it up)
6months old photo, but still using the min combo BT keyboard, charge the AAA batteries on the TV usb with the USB hub under it.
And I keep the mojo on it's side.. i think it looks cool and lets the heat rise.
I'll take more pics when my other controller comes
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mad-catz-mojo-upright2.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	2732104  
 
zektor
Old
#3  
zektor's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 168
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwaldo View Post
6months old photo, but still using the min combo BT keyboard, charge the AAA batteries on the TV usb with the USB hub under it.
And I keep the mojo on it's side.. i think it looks cool and lets the heat rise.
I'll take more pics when my other controller comes
Cool man. I have been wanting one of those mini BT keyboards!
 
gwaldo
Old
#4  
gwaldo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 252
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Melb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zektor View Post
Cool man. I have been wanting one of those mini BT keyboards!
I wont recommend the mini nor the micro (button keys instead of real keys unless it a remote maybe), it's okay for quick surfing/emailing but not for chat etc.. great for my travel bag.. but I would use it more if was more fullsize... I need to replace my old wired keyboard mouse.. so i'll be looking for a fullsize BT combo.

From top left:
AverMedia Capture HD II C285, MOJO 4way USB hub, 32GB roms, cheap twin PS clone controllers on one USB, Behringer headset for late night gaming sessions.

My old USB keyboard and MS laser mouse, 7inch Hyundai T7s, Travel clip with my tablet mod.

MOJO CTRLR, retail CTRLR, Shintaro Mini Bluetooth Keyboard.

And under the TV I have a 4way USB hub powered by the TV's USB port.
Attached are two USB AA/AAA battery chargers and a retractable USB cable for the mini combo keyboard to charge.

Not that much really
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140510_002.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	255.2 KB
ID:	2735396   Click image for larger version

Name:	20140510_004.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	255.3 KB
ID:	2735397  
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes