No registration required

unlocked phone problem

OP theinspector

7th May 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 59

206 posts
More
I have a T-Mobile note ii, I'm using it with a straight talk T-Mobile sim, which works good but I don't get good speed here where I normally would with at&t. I flashed a 4.1 ROM and used the correct modem for it, I Can now put the at&t sim in it but when I try making a call it says I'm not registered on the network. I've messed with apns a bit to no prevail. Thanks in advance.
7th May 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #2  
Flag East of Seattle
Thanks Meter: 807

2,055 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinspector

I have a T-Mobile note ii, I'm using it with a straight talk T-Mobile sim, which works good but I don't get good speed here where I normally would with at&t. I flashed a 4.1 ROM and used the correct modem for it, I Can now put the at&t sim in it but when I try making a call it says I'm not registered on the network. I've messed with apns a bit to no prevail. Thanks in advance.

Sounds like the phone isn't actually unlocked. If you did the unlock, try it again.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement
10th May 2014, 06:22 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinspector

is the Sim still activated with ATT?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
at&t, note ii, register, t-mobile, unlocked
Previous Thread Next Thread