Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,501 Members 45,750 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

unlocked phone problem

Tip us?

theinspector
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Default unlocked phone problem

I have a T-Mobile note ii, I'm using it with a straight talk T-Mobile sim, which works good but I don't get good speed here where I normally would with at&t. I flashed a 4.1 ROM and used the correct modem for it, I Can now put the at&t sim in it but when I try making a call it says I'm not registered on the network. I've messed with apns a bit to no prevail. Thanks in advance.

Coug76
Old
Thanks Meter 595
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinspector View Post
I have a T-Mobile note ii, I'm using it with a straight talk T-Mobile sim, which works good but I don't get good speed here where I normally would with at&t. I flashed a 4.1 ROM and used the correct modem for it, I Can now put the at&t sim in it but when I try making a call it says I'm not registered on the network. I've messed with apns a bit to no prevail. Thanks in advance.
Sounds like the phone isn't actually unlocked. If you did the unlock, try it again.

Hastily spouted for your befuddlement

Paradiso7X
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinspector View Post
is the Sim still activated with ATT?
Tags
at&t, note ii, register, t-mobile, unlocked