Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,569 Members 44,383 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is NB4 kk or jb? Conflicting information

Tip us?

watson540
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Is NB4 kk or jb? Conflicting information

In my about phone menu I can see the Android version is 4.3 which says to me this is a jellybean ROM. However I seem to be getting conflicting info via Google as to whether this is a kk or jb ROM. Very dumb question since I'm 99 percent sure it's jb but I want to make sure before I go flashing ROMs (safestrap and root installed already)

I appreciate any I formation. Thanks

mrkhigh
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Mi9, mj5 and Nb4 is jelly bean MLG is leaked kitkat nc2 Is official kitkat

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

posersk8r
Old
Thanks Meter 255
Nothing wrong being 100% sure.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

watson540
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you all

rajeev2liz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by watson540 View Post
In my about phone menu I can see the Android version is 4.3 which says to me this is a jellybean ROM. However I seem to be getting conflicting info via Google as to whether this is a kk or jb ROM. Very dumb question since I'm 99 percent sure it's jb but I want to make sure before I go flashing ROMs (safestrap and root installed already)

I appreciate any I formation. Thanks
What ROM you thinking about flashing? I am on the 4.3 NB4 just looking for a good ROM to flash. thanks

posersk8r
Old
Thanks Meter 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev2liz View Post
What ROM you thinking about flashing? I am on the 4.3 NB4 just looking for a good ROM to flash. thanks
you really cant go wrong with any of our roms, be it 4.3 or 4.4. just choose which one fit your needs. and freeze that at&t update:thumbup:

rajeev2liz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default can't find any

Quote:
Originally Posted by posersk8r View Post
you really cant go wrong with any of our roms, be it 4.3 or 4.4. just choose which one fit your needs. and freeze that at&t update:thumbup:
But i can't find no 4.3 jelly bean ROMs all are MJ5 not NB4 and 4.4 are not rooted as my device is rooted.

posersk8r
Old
Thanks Meter 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajeev2liz View Post
But i can't find no 4.3 jelly bean ROMs all are MJ5 not NB4 and 4.4 are not rooted as my device is rooted.
the mj5 jb roms are useable even of youre on nb4, and the kk roms, go in the general section and look for mr. tropazr's thread for more info on how to go to kk from jb. they are all pre-rooted so dont worry about losing root.
The Following User Says Thank You to posersk8r For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rajeev2liz
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by posersk8r View Post
the mj5 jb roms are useable even of youre on nb4, and the kk roms, go in the general section and look for mr. tropazr's thread for more info on how to go to kk from jb. they are all pre-rooted so dont worry about losing root.
Thank you so much.