Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 45,282 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Where is Hancom Office?

Tip us?

hajime_android
Old
(Last edited by hajime_android; 9th May 2014 at 01:03 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Default Where is Hancom Office?

Hello, I can only find Hancom Office Viewer. Where are the rest of the programs located?

bemanet
Old
Thanks Meter 1
you must use the Hancom Office Updater to install the Office apps..

hajime_android
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks. Where is the updater? Under Magazine MX, there is one with calendar, email and office. I clicked on a circular symbol but there was no reaction. Just heard a beep sound. Clicking the Hancom symbol launched the OfficeViewer only.

hajime_android
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
I pressed "Office download' on the bottom left of Handcom Office Viewer. A list of Handcom apps showded up with the Install buttons all dimmed. Yet, I can't find the apps except Handcom Office Viewer in my device.

muzzy996
Old
Thanks Meter 154
If I recall, I found them under samsung app store. Click categories on the top and then on the left side look for business. They appear within the beginning of the list of business apps for me.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

hajime_android
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Thanks. Those Hansom related apps on Samsung store are free. Does that mean even people who don't buy the PRO series can get them? As far as I recall, somewhere I read that those available for free are not as good as the corresponding ones that came with the PRO 12.2. Heard anything about that?

muzzy996
Old
Thanks Meter 154
No idea.

As far as I know when you add your device to your Samsung account or register with Samsung for an account during the setup of the device then the apps show up as free in the app store for you (the Samsung app store).

I have no idea if those same apps show up as free to everyone else as opposed to showing up free to us because we are on the Pro 12.2.
The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

the co0kie
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajime_android View Post
Thanks. Those Hansom related apps on Samsung store are free. Does that mean even people who don't buy the PRO series can get them? As far as I recall, somewhere I read that those available for free are not as good as the corresponding ones that came with the PRO 12.2. Heard anything about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzy996 View Post
No idea.

As far as I know when you add your device to your Samsung account or register with Samsung for an account during the setup of the device then the apps show up as free in the app store for you (the Samsung app store).

I have no idea if those same apps show up as free to everyone else as opposed to showing up free to us because we are on the Pro 12.2.
It seems to be available to any of samsung's tablets running 4.4
Phones

Nexus One << HTC Vivid << Samsung Galaxy Note I717 << Nexus 4 << Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (2)

Tablets

Motorola Xoom << Nexus 7 << Samsung Galaxy Note << Nexus 7 (2013) << Samsung Galaxy Note Pro