Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 44,000 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Samsung Or HTC ?
HTC is more complicated than Samsung ? 1 100.00%
Probleme Htc : No Ext SD-Card ? 1 100.00%
Some operating GSM loock the HTC Phone 1 100.00%
Is HTC the best choice ? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] HTC One (M7) Bricked: Rom Orange Espagne (ORANG309)

Tip us?

JANEDOUBY
Old
(Last edited by JANEDOUBY; 3rd May 2014 at 03:05 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt [Q] HTC One (M7) Bricked: Rom Orange Espagne (ORANG309)

Bonjour,
J' ai fait un wipe system ,cache, data ... et je me suis retrouvé avec un phone sans OS . Même pas le "mode Dowonload " donc aucun accès sauf en mode "Fastboot" j'ai beau chercher une RUU Orang309 (les autres disponibles sur le web ne marchent pas) sur le web pendant plus de 3 jours, mais hélas sans résultat ! avez-vous une idée où je puisse en trouver une . Mon Phone est "Out". Merci d'avance.
Détails de mon Phone HTC One :

*Google's translation:

Hello,
I have done a wipe of system, cache, data ... and I found myself with a phone without OS. Not even the "Download mode" so no access except "Fastboot" mode. I'm looking for a RUU Orang309 (others available of French Orange on the web ,but do not work) for more than 3 days, without success. Do you have please any idea where I can find one.(RUU ORANG309) My Phone is "Out". Thank you in advance.
Details of my Phone HTC One:

c:\Fastboot>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.55.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.63.75.3
INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
INFOserialno: FA365W900761
INFOimei: 357864052166772
INFOmeid: 00000000000000
INFOproduct: m7_ul
INFOplatform: HBOOT-8064
INFOmodelid: PN0710000
INFOcidnum: ORANG309
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4300mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: dirty-d2906a15
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.060s
c:\Fastboot>

Merci encore pour votre prompte réponse et j'espère a très bientôt.

Thank you again in advance for your prompt reply and I hope to hear from you very soon.
Best Regards.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 486

DONATE TO ME
Yea, I couldn't find an RUU anywhere. Doesn't seem like they either have it or anyone has shared it. There is a huge collection of RUUs and nandroid backups of almost every carrier (http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/ruu-file-downloads/ , http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2428276), but yours was nowhere to be found. Looks like going back to another custom rom will be your only choice unless that pops up somewhere. You might contact your provider and see if they have a version anywhere. Keep in mind, with RUUs while S-On - you can only do the same version or higher, never lower.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

JANEDOUBY
Old
(Last edited by JANEDOUBY; 3rd May 2014 at 07:54 AM.) Reason: mistake
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Many thanks for your reply .

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Yea, I couldn't find an RUU anywhere. Doesn't seem like they either have it or anyone has shared it. There is a huge collection of RUUs and nandroid backups of almost every carrier (http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/ruu-file-downloads/ , http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2428276), but yours was nowhere to be found. Looks like going back to another custom rom will be your only choice unless that pops up somewhere. You might contact your provider and see if they have a version anywhere. Keep in mind, with RUUs while S-On - you can only do the same version or higher, never lower.
Hi,
Yes as you say, my only chance is to looks like going back to another custom Rom .I have bought it in Spain. I'm living in Morocco (10 mi) from Spain.
My Phone is good for Trash may be . Anyway many thanks for your help, and your are welcome in Casablanca(Morocco).Bye

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 486

DONATE TO ME
I think your phone will be fixable. Once you load a custom rom (pick one that is close to stock), and it is booted, you would be able to S-Off then fix the CID so you can run official RUUs from pretty much where ever instead of needing to worry about the official ORANG309 one.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

JANEDOUBY
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
I think your phone will be fixable. Once you load a custom rom (pick one that is close to stock), and it is booted, you would be able to S-Off then fix the CID so you can run official RUUs from pretty much where ever instead of needing to worry about the official ORANG309 one.
Hi,
thank for your help , i'll try to do this . i'll send the result .
Have an good day.

JANEDOUBY
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Sotck ROM Orange Spain founded

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANEDOUBY View Post
Hi,
thank for your help , i'll try to do this . i'll send the result .
Have an good day.
Hi every body.

I have finally found a Stock Rom of my HTC One, but i have a lot of problems to push it in my phone.
-ADB do not found my device
-I can't mount any things : SD Data, SD Card.....
Here bellow the URL of the Original ROM OF HTC one Orange Spain, that I uploaded on MEGA.

HTC_ONE_ORANGE_ESP_1.28.75.8

Could help me please?
Thank you and have a nice day.