Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,097 Members 43,945 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] SM G900H Root Problem ????

Tip us?

emchi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] SM G900H Root Problem ????

Hi everybody i m new to the forum really glad to be part of such a great forum

first time i post for a problem cause after hours of search and tries cant get to root mt s5 sm g900h the exynos version try many differents official roms from sammobile and some requested by some users to be rootable but always same problem when i flash cf with odin i get
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> CF-Auto-Root-k3g-k3gxx-smg900h.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/022> Added!!
<ID:0/022> Odin v.3 engine (ID:22)..
<ID:0/022> File analysis..
<ID:0/022> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/022> Initialzation..
<ID:0/022> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/022> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/022> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/022> recovery.img
<ID:0/022> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/022> FAIL!
<ID:0/022>
<ID:0/022> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

whatever the rom i put on it and for flashing an entire rom several times it works perfectly just cant figure why for a complete rom no problem and for a little 24 mo of cf root it crashes every time tried several ports cables odin versions 3.09 3.07 1.85 1.87 niet

so has anyone succed rooting the 900h version and how and do you advice me to wait or keep trying and risking to brick it
thanks in advance for interest and answer

emchi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
no one have the 900h variant ???

emchi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

for those interested the problem was from reactivation lock that's it ,question ansered by my self
The Following User Says Thank You to emchi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fabioschmidt
Old
Thanks Meter 3
You need to enter into security settings and disable Reactivation Lock. After procedure you can turn it on again.

I habe G900H version and everything gone ok. Piece of cake.
The Following User Says Thank You to fabioschmidt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Android5011
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've been through some serious root problems. When I root successfully. I have flash cook rom 4.2 JB and memory partitions in the device's successful I lost root. Luckily I have TWRP 2.5.0.0. Then I tried to re-root your device by supersu.zip but without success. I also use framaroot failed. I finally copied the su binary file in system / xbin and copy files supersu.apk in system / app but I still can not get root. So how to root this device. My device is lenovo-p770 rom: 4.2 JB

Sent from my LENOVO P770 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

St.Blitz
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android5011 View Post
I've been through some serious root problems. When I root successfully. I have flash cook rom 4.2 JB and memory partitions in the device's successful I lost root. Luckily I have TWRP 2.5.0.0. Then I tried to re-root your device by supersu.zip but without success. I also use framaroot failed. I finally copied the su binary file in system / xbin and copy files supersu.apk in system / app but I still can not get root. So how to root this device. My device is lenovo-p770 rom: 4.2 JB

Sent from my LENOVO P770 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You are advised to report this at Lenovo's section