Ask a question

No registration required

phone not charging

OP gula187

9th May 2014, 09:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

235 posts
I flashed a custom rom about two weeks ago..and now all of a sudden my phone stoped charging. I noticed it last night, I always put the phone on the charger before I go to bed, so when I woke up this morning the charging stoped at 64%. Its been on the chrger off and on all day but its not charging. I even turned the phone off hoping tha will work but didnt. I wiped cache and dalvic (I think thats you spell it lol) any help would be greatly appreciated
10th May 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 3,064

5,329 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up re: charging
Quote:
Originally Posted by gula187

I flashed a custom rom about two weeks ago..and now all of a sudden my phone stoped charging. I noticed it last night, I always put the phone on the charger before I go to bed, so when I woke up this morning the charging stoped at 64%. Its been on the chrger off and on all day but its not charging. I even turned the phone off hoping tha will work but didnt. I wiped cache and dalvic (I think thats you spell it lol) any help would be greatly appreciated

Have you tried a different usb cable from phone to charger and or tried plugging
the phone into a different usb port?
10th May 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

235 posts
It seems like the phone only will charge when the power is off. But when it finally do get a charge it discharge very quick. It will discharge 10% in about 5-10 min.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread