Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,310 Members 45,225 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

phone not charging

Tip us?

gula187
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default phone not charging

I flashed a custom rom about two weeks ago..and now all of a sudden my phone stoped charging. I noticed it last night, I always put the phone on the charger before I go to bed, so when I woke up this morning the charging stoped at 64%. Its been on the chrger off and on all day but its not charging. I even turned the phone off hoping tha will work but didnt. I wiped cache and dalvic (I think thats you spell it lol) any help would be greatly appreciated

Misterjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 2242

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: charging

Quote:
Originally Posted by gula187 View Post
I flashed a custom rom about two weeks ago..and now all of a sudden my phone stoped charging. I noticed it last night, I always put the phone on the charger before I go to bed, so when I woke up this morning the charging stoped at 64%. Its been on the chrger off and on all day but its not charging. I even turned the phone off hoping tha will work but didnt. I wiped cache and dalvic (I think thats you spell it lol) any help would be greatly appreciated
Have you tried a different usb cable from phone to charger and or tried plugging
the phone into a different usb port?
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

gula187
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
It seems like the phone only will charge when the power is off. But when it finally do get a charge it discharge very quick. It will discharge 10% in about 5-10 min.