FORUMS

[Q] Nokia X Homescreen Dialpad?

177 posts
Thanks Meter: 13
 
By meiyi2, Senior Member on 10th May 2014, 08:12 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guysz, Any1 know what is this, where do we get a dialpad in the homescreen actually?



Cr: leongseng123
 
 
10th May 2014, 09:29 AM |#2  
Ryanrioz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 47
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meiyi2

Hi guysz, Any1 know what is this, where do we get a dialpad in the homescreen actually?



Cr: leongseng123

i think this is the after hot-fix update that added on
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryanrioz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 11:38 AM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meiyi2

Hi guysz, Any1 know what is this, where do we get a dialpad in the homescreen actually?



Cr: leongseng123

My friend it is a screenshot that is previewing in the gallery widget,
It's a picture of the dialler previewing, Get it?
10th May 2014, 02:42 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanrioz

i think this is the after hot-fix update that added on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616

My friend it is a screenshot that is previewing in the gallery widget,
It's a picture of the dialler previewing, Get it?

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes