Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,583 Members 39,971 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Archos/Tabeo Help,Donation will be given!! :)

Tip us?

5fdprox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Archos/Tabeo Help,Donation will be given!! :)

Hey all,
Hope this is the right forum..Im wondering if anyone can help me with this issue,and I ask because Ive seen all you dev's and other android supermen and women do,and help me do some amazing things with the platform...My daughter has a 1st gen Tabeo (an7dg3c) from toys r us (I know it sux) lol but after sending it in 6 times in two years to get fixed and now as our warranty is expired this last time I feel like they screwed us on purpose..The issue it was having was the battery temp would get hot,get stuck on a bootloader,and when I could get a charge for second to turn it on,the battery level would always say 0 then immediately turn off..Im wondering there is anything I can do to install ClockModRecov,maybe flash Firmware? I cant even find the right driver for this.. I heard the same firmware as an Archos Tab..If anyone can help me get this back on fixed and working I have no problem sending a nice gracious donation to help my daughter and I out.Rooting and ROMing for a couple years helped me understand what you all do.Message me! Thanks!!

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5fdprox View Post
Hey all,
Hope this is the right forum..Im wondering if anyone can help me with this issue,and I ask because Ive seen all you dev's and other android supermen and women do,and help me do some amazing things with the platform...My daughter has a 1st gen Tabeo (an7dg3c) from toys r us (I know it sux) lol but after sending it in 6 times in two years to get fixed and now as our warranty is expired this last time I feel like they screwed us on purpose..The issue it was having was the battery temp would get hot,get stuck on a bootloader,and when I could get a charge for second to turn it on,the battery level would always say 0 then immediately turn off..Im wondering there is anything I can do to install ClockModRecov,maybe flash Firmware? I cant even find the right driver for this.. I heard the same firmware as an Archos Tab..If anyone can help me get this back on fixed and working I have no problem sending a nice gracious donation to help my daughter and I out.Rooting and ROMing for a couple years helped me understand what you all do.Message me! Thanks!!
Hi there. I found a forum specifically for your tablet here (though looks like a ghost town now):

http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/arnova-7d-g3/

Drivers:

http://www.arctablet.com/blog/featur...rnova-devices/

Custom firmware and installation instructions (MUST have the capacitive touch screen model):

http://www.arctablet.com/blog/featur...stom-firmware/

However, this could be a risky venture if the tablet is prone to shutting off due to overheating. It's quite possible if you could get the tablet to load that, if it shuts off in the middle of trying to install, it could be a lost cause.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

5fdprox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks so much,yea I seen that but its not working somehow..Thanks for your time,im gonna have mto buy a new tablet and trash this..Bad company,horrible tablet...