Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 42,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my samsung galaxy y s5360 is stuck on logo screen

Tip us?

TracyEmu
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] my samsung galaxy y s5360 is stuck on logo screen

yesterday, i tried to update my samsung galaxy y and cleared the factory settings , data, cache etc. and when i tried to reboot the phone it remained at the samsung logo and it has been there ever since.
i have tried installing odin but when i try opening it after installation, it flashes and close meaning that i can not access it. i have been on this since 5 am today and things just seem not to work out well for me and it that made me cry. Pleaseeee help me.

ToRt1sher
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyEmu View Post
yesterday, i tried to update my samsung galaxy y and cleared the factory settings , data, cache etc. and when i tried to reboot the phone it remained at the samsung logo and it has been there ever since.
i have tried installing odin but when i try opening it after installation, it flashes and close meaning that i can not access it. i have been on this since 5 am today and things just seem not to work out well for me and it that made me cry. Pleaseeee help me.
I think I already saw this post somewhere, and even answered. Please stop spamming.