All apps are crashing
I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 2 and been on Cyanogenmod for the last 2 years or so, updating now and then. The tab has been fine, for months, then yesterday, I turn it on, go to check FB, Twitter etc and basically, all of my apps now crash on start up. FB comes up with a blue screen saying 'FB cannot connect, please restart your device to open it', Twitter, Ebay, Titanium Backup, BBC News plus a load of others just crash as soon as you click on them.
If I restart, it's fine, for an hour or so and then, bang, it starts it again. So, last night, I did a factory reset and entered boot mode to format the whole thing. I got the latest mod from Cyanogenmod and installed that. This morning, the same thing.
As I've been typing this, I've had the following messages :
Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped (several times)
The process android.process.acore has stopped
Trebuchet has stopped (I've been on Nova for as long as I can remember though)
Google+ has stopped
Media storage has stopped
Google Play has stopped
Googe Search has stopped
The process com.google.process.media has stopped
Also, I have Juice Defender and Avast always running, they seem to crash and I have to manually restart them. JD doesn't let me restart, saying I have to uninstall and reinstall, but, by then, I can't get into Google Play store, since it'll just crash.
The info in about tablet is as follows :
Model number - GT-P5100
Android version - 4.4.2
Baseband version - P5100XXLE4
Kernal version - 3.0.101-Dollmen-P51xx+root@markox-PK5 #3
CPU - ARMv7 Processor rev 3 (v71)
Memory - 808mb
Cyanogenmod version - 11-20140501-MARKOX89-p5100
Build date - gio 1 mag2014, 08:50.42 CEST
Build number - cm_p5100-userdebug 4.4.2 KVT49L 91433193e1 test-keys
SELinux status Permissive
I hadn't changed anything from the night before and it's been running fine for the past year or so. The only thing I didn't update was FB, since I hate the new layout, so I was on an older version, but apart from that, I've not installed anything new and all the updates (which I can't remember now) were all standard, from the Play store. I'm careful about emails and downloading from anywhere, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what's causing this.