[Q] glitch in multi-person sms messages

OP strawbearlyjamm

8th May 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

18 posts
I have a glitch in my SMS inbox.

Example. Person A sends message to Person B, C, and me.

When I click on the notification for Person A's new message, it opens the message window of all past messages between ONLY Person A and myself. In order to open the message, I have to scroll through my inbox, to find the proper thread that has Person A, Person B, Person C, and myself.

This is a HUGe PITA, and I have to remember to ALWAYS check if i'm responding to a new message or an old one (easy to respond directly from the already opened OLD message directly from Person A).

Can I fix this?
9th May 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 85

293 posts
Short answer to your question is no. You can't fix it. At least, there's no fix available right now that I know of. That's the way it works. Mine does the same and, apparently, it does the same for others too. There's several threads about it already. Haven't seen a way to change it.
9th May 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 9

139 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robocuff

Short answer to your question is no. You can't fix it. At least, there's no fix available right now that I know of. That's the way it works. Mine does the same and, apparently, it does the same for others too. There's several threads about it already. Haven't seen a way to change it.

Mine is working the same.
10th May 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #4  
I should go outside...
Thanks Meter: 42

269 posts
That's how the stock messaging app is for everyone
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread