Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] KFHD 2013 boot loop

OP Raziel992

10th May 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I tried to remove the ads from my KFHD 2013, and only found out later, that the tool I used was intended for the 2012 version only.
My kindle is now stuck in a boot loop. Can you help me to fix it? I'm not sure which tool I can use, for the guides here in the forum usually don't mention which version they require.
The fastboot mode is still working, however the adb driver seems to be unable to find my device.

thanks!
10th May 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New Braunfels, TX
Thanks Meter: 610

2,230 posts
Donate to Me
More
Adb commands don't work with fastboot mode, only fastboot commands work with fastboot mode, like
Code:
fastboot -i 0x1949 getvar product
There is a utility that will reflash your system to stock in the general section. Don't use kffa with your device though.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2685090

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to stunts513 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 07:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunts513

Adb commands don't work with fastboot mode, only fastboot commands work with fastboot mode, like

Code:
fastboot -i 0x1949 getvar product
There is a utility that will reflash your system to stock in the general section. Don't use kffa with your device though.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2685090

Sent from my Amazon Tate using Tapatalk

Thanks, but the tool is unfortunately not available. The website doesn't exist. Is there another option?
10th May 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #4  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 425

1,746 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel992

Thanks, but the tool is unfortunately not available. The website doesn't exist. Is there another option?

Leave a post in that thread. Gran PC is the one who made the tool. As updates come things have to be changed. He's the one who can get you to the right tool for your Soho.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to LinearEquation For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread