Galaxy Note 3 Lollipop Leak, Failed Find 5 Update – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has been leaked! That and … more

Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014

We were privileged to host many presentations … more

Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

anyone try HK mod? and i need cwm backup.

OP hijodedios51206

10th May 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #11  
SF, CA - NYC
Thanks Meter: 357

896 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hijodedios51206

I understand this, it is clearly posted on the thread's OP, which is why im asking how the heck seawolf823 got H/K on T-Mobile, unless he's on a custom rom. Maybe im not reading clearly or everyone seems confused as to what im asking. I have the habit of doing as much research as i can before i lose patience, well in this case the OP-er hadn't added the prereq for 1.54 to the OP till like the day after i attempted the mod. anyways, not trying to start a war here.

I guess until US carriers start updating to 1.54, my question now is what custom rom supports AT&T or T-Mobile ISIS and is compatible with H/K?

He has to be on a Custom ROM, no way he is on 1.12 with H/K.

You need an xposed module to hide root from ISIS because it won't work if it detects root. Also from what I've seen no ROM includes the nfcee_access.xml that contains the ISIS signature, you would have to push that yourself.

Why not just use Google Wallet?
Last edited by SmiLey497; 10th May 2014 at 07:08 PM.
10th May 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #12  
OP Member
Flag Murrieta, CA
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmiLey497

He has to be on a Custom ROM, no way he is on 1.12 with H/K.

You need an xposed module to hide root from ISIS because it won't work if it detects root. Also from what I've seen no ROM includes the nfcee_access.xml that contains the ISIS signature, you would have to push that yourself.

Why not just use Google Wallet?

ok thank you. in what directory is the nfcee_access.xml file? i think i know where to get the file.
10th May 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #13  
SF, CA - NYC

896 posts
More
Quote:

ok thank you. in what directory is the nfcee_access.xml file? i think i know where to get the file.

system/etc
10th May 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #14  
OP Member
Flag Murrieta, CA

41 posts
More
Quote:

system/etc

thank you. ill get on it now.
10th May 2014, 07:29 PM   |  #15  
SF, CA - NYC

896 posts
More
Quote:

thank you. ill get on it now.

ISIS Root bypass http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2425346 (You need Xposed for it to work.)
10th May 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #16  
OP Member
Flag Murrieta, CA

41 posts
More
Quote:

ISIS Root bypass http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2425346 (You need Xposed for it to work.)

got it installed. now im just looking for the nfcee file. not too hard just itll take me a while.
10th May 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #17  
SF, CA - NYC

896 posts
More
Quote:

got it installed. now im just looking for the nfcee file. not too hard just itll take me a while.

Are you doing this on a stock T-MO ROM or a custom ROM because a stock T-MO ROM you don't have to do anything.
10th May 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #18  
OP Member
Flag Murrieta, CA

41 posts
More
Quote:

Are you doing this on a stock T-MO ROM or a custom ROM because a stock T-MO ROM you don't have to do anything.

im on Developer Edition rom. I'm downloading a T-Mobile rom to extract the file. I made nand backups of my original rom but i have it on another pc at the moment.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread