FORUMS

[Q] CWM On Xperia V JB 4.3 FW .210

334 posts
Thanks Meter: 28
 
By Amr Nasser, Senior Member on 10th May 2014, 06:45 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm Running JB 4.3 FW .210 On Xperia V >> Stock
Have Unlocked Bootloader & Rooted

How To Install CWM Recovery On Xperia V JB 4.3 FW .210 ????
 
 
10th May 2014, 07:20 PM |#2  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 9,012
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amr Nasser

I'm Running JB 4.3 FW .210 On Xperia V >> Stock
Have Unlocked Bootloader & Rooted

How To Install CWM Recovery On Xperia V JB 4.3 FW .210 ????

search is easy...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2654451

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 07:36 PM |#3  
Amr Nasser's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Abu Dhabi
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Question Important
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Ling

search is easy...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2654451

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium

Last Step Whic I Have To Flash Xperia V 4.3 Stock Kernel >> It's For FW .199 Not .210
Second Thing >> I Lose Recovery After Flashing Xperia V 4.3 Stock Kernel >> But Still Not Tried Manual Method >> Tried The One In The Link But After Reboot Phone I Lose Recovery !!
10th May 2014, 07:40 PM |#4  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 9,012
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amr Nasser

Last Step Whic I Have To Flash Xperia V 4.3 Stock Kernel >> It's For FW .199 Not .210
Second Thing >> I Lose Recovery After Flashing Xperia V 4.3 Stock Kernel >> But Still Not Tried Manual Method >> Tried The One In The Link But After Reboot Phone I Lose Recovery !!

Try the manual method then...

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ Z using XDA Premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes