Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,060 Members 52,034 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No Service Mode S3 Mini Verizon

Tip us?
 
Aronuser
Old
#11  
Aronuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 515
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliceWho View Post
it's hard bricked bootloader, i try to unlock the bootloader and then i turn off the phone and never turn on.

Im a **** man

But thanks for all the help
there are 2 last options you have from what i know:

- buy a usb-jig and try to enter download mode with it

- return to seller
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!
 
PoliceWho
Old
#12  
PoliceWho's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser View Post
there are 2 last options you have from what i know:

- buy a usb-jig and try to enter download mode with it

- return to seller
I got a beautiful blue paperweight

And if i buy a USB-JIG i think is impossible because the phone doesn't have Bootloader or is corrupt
Phones:
HTC 7 Surround - WP 7.8
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (VZW) - Hard Bricked
Galaxy Trend Plus - Stock 4.2.2
iPhone 3 - iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken
 
Aronuser
Old
#13  
Aronuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 515
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliceWho View Post
I got a beautiful blue paperweight

And if i buy a USB-JIG i think is impossible because the phone doesn't have Bootloader or is corrupt
How do you know it's corrupt or demaged?

A jig costs 5€ so you could give it a try
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!
 
PoliceWho
Old
#14  
PoliceWho's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser View Post
How do you know it's corrupt or demaged?

A jig costs 5 so you could give it a try
Because i try to unlock the bootloader :genius:
Phones:
HTC 7 Surround - WP 7.8
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (VZW) - Hard Bricked
Galaxy Trend Plus - Stock 4.2.2
iPhone 3 - iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken
 
Aronuser
Old
#15  
Aronuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 515
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliceWho View Post
Because i try to unlock the bootloader :genius:
uh, knox right? damn

i don't know too much, but i learned that there are many ways to revive a phone

/edit:

search google and the forums, i think there is a way
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Aronuser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
PoliceWho
Old
#16  
PoliceWho's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser View Post
uh, knox right? damn

i don't know too much, but i learned that there are many ways to revive a phone

/edit:

search google and the forums, i think there is a way
Yeah i search and i don't found a fix.

I think if the bootloader of a functional phone give me the .img and i put in in the SD and flash it crazy idea
Phones:
HTC 7 Surround - WP 7.8
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (VZW) - Hard Bricked
Galaxy Trend Plus - Stock 4.2.2
iPhone 3 - iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken
 
Aronuser
Old
#17  
Aronuser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 151
Posts: 515
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliceWho View Post
Yeah i search and i don't found a fix.

I think if the bootloader of a functional phone give me the .img and i put in in the SD and flash it crazy idea
If there isn't a solution now, maybe one day there is. The community is pretty wise in developing many things, porting apps etc. I hope there will be a way soon, if there isn't already!

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliceWho View Post
Yeah i search and i don't found a fix.

I think if the bootloader of a functional phone give me the .img and i put in in the SD and flash it crazy idea
oh and try searching for things like that for the s3 verizon (not the mini) there are probably things which work for mini too
Please click the thanks button under my post if you considered my post useful! Thank you.

If you like to become a friend of me to discuss the S4 mini I9195, feel free to contact me!
The Following User Says Thank You to Aronuser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
PoliceWho
Old
#18  
PoliceWho's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 19
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronuser View Post
If there isn't a solution now, maybe one day there is. The community is pretty wise in developing many things, porting apps etc. I hope there will be a way soon, if there isn't already!

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------



oh and try searching for things like that for the s3 verizon (not the mini) there are probably things which work for mini too
Thanks Man but no, my phone is DEAD no one can't fix it because the JTAG (other tool) it's not available for this phone and in my country nobody knows what is a JTAG or a brick (or i don't know somebody)

Thanks man for all the support
Phones:
HTC 7 Surround - WP 7.8
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (VZW) - Hard Bricked
Galaxy Trend Plus - Stock 4.2.2
iPhone 3 - iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes