[Q] undervolt kernel

OP ndf253

10th May 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I am currently running slimbean ROM v2.2 and am desperately looking for a custom kernel with undervolt capabilities to help extend my battery life. I have googled until I was blue in the face and can't seem to find any sources for kernels for my sgh-t989. Does anyone know of good kernel and have a link for its download?
10th May 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 231

986 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndf253

I am currently running slimbean ROM v2.2 and am desperately looking for a custom kernel with undervolt capabilities to help extend my battery life. I have googled until I was blue in the face and can't seem to find any sources for kernels for my sgh-t989. Does anyone know of good kernel and have a link for its download?

Pic or it didn't happen :P
11th May 2014, 12:20 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-Town Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 2,213

1,518 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndf253

I'll be pushing one out in time...I was surprised that one doesn't already exist
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread