Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 47,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] undervolt kernel

Tip us?

ndf253
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] undervolt kernel

I am currently running slimbean ROM v2.2 and am desperately looking for a custom kernel with undervolt capabilities to help extend my battery life. I have googled until I was blue in the face and can't seem to find any sources for kernels for my sgh-t989. Does anyone know of good kernel and have a link for its download?

cricketAC
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndf253 View Post
I am currently running slimbean ROM v2.2 and am desperately looking for a custom kernel with undervolt capabilities to help extend my battery life. I have googled until I was blue in the face and can't seem to find any sources for kernels for my sgh-t989. Does anyone know of good kernel and have a link for its download?
Pic or it didn't happen :P

Emmanuel U
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2023
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndf253 View Post
I'll be pushing one out in time...I was surprised that one doesn't already exist
T-Mobile Galaxy S2 myTouch 4G Slide, myTouch 4G, HTC Dream
CyanogenMod 11.0 (link) - WildKernel (link)

AKA Xmc Wildchild22

Bonus Dropbox space
- 20GB of Hosting from Copy

My Github

Click Me for My File Backups

Active Releases
KitKatDS | WildKernel

Deprecated Releases