Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] I am so stressed tired and depressed about this.

OP PraisethesunnyD

10th May 2014, 01:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Okay so I spend hours trying to get recovery on my samsung galaxy s4 AIO SGH-1337Z and I finally do it.
I wipe and flash the pacman aio rom on the custom rom 1 slot .
Black screen, nothing else.
I do it on my goddamn stock rom and it just loads and stays stuck on the custom samsung screen.

Someone give me a tutorial to installing 4.4 kitkat on the AIO SGH-1337Z because i am fed up and i am so tired and frustrated and depressed and just please somebody help me.

I've had to odin the firmware about literally 56-60 times now trial and error and im getting exhausted.
10th May 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #2  
netomel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraisethesunnyD

Okay so I spend hours trying to get recovery on my samsung galaxy s4 AIO SGH-1337Z and I finally do it.
I wipe and flash the pacman aio rom on the custom rom 1 slot .
Black screen, nothing else.
I do it on my goddamn stock rom and it just loads and stays stuck on the custom samsung screen.

Someone give me a tutorial to installing 4.4 kitkat on the AIO SGH-1337Z because i am fed up and i am so tired and frustrated and depressed and just please somebody help me.

I've had to odin the firmware about literally 56-60 times now trial and error and im getting exhausted.

I know its hard to guide you since you dont see too many guides for your specific phone. All i know is that I have an AT&T phone on Aio.
I follow this guide

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52289782

I Odin full nb1 since i was stuck on download mode.

Then I downgraded to mk2

Once you are on mk2 you saferoot
Then install safestrap.
Unfortunally we can not flash custom roms since the bootloader is locked. We can only flash TW roms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th May 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netomel

I know its hard to guide you since you dont see too many guides for your specific phone. All i know is that I have an AT&T phone on Aio.
I follow this guide

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52289782

I Odin full nb1 since i was stuck on download mode.

Then I downgraded to mk2

Once you are on mk2 you saferoot
Then install safestrap.
Unfortunally we can not flash custom roms since the bootloader is locked. We can only flash TW roms.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I called the Aio representitives and they told me that 4.4 kitkat is coming for S4 in July (this July) and the note 3 is coming this month may.
Let's just wait and see !
10th May 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #4  
netomel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraisethesunnyD

I called the Aio representitives and they told me that 4.4 kitkat is coming for S4 in July (this July) and the note 3 is coming this month may.
Let's just wait and see !

Just remember until the devs dont find a way to unlocked the boot loader we are limit to TW rooms.
We are left to enjoy kikat but forget custom roms for now.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by netomel; 10th May 2014 at 06:26 AM.
10th May 2014, 10:12 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netomel

Just remember until the devs dont find a way to unlocked the boot loader we are limit to TW rooms.
We are left to enjoy kikat but forget custom roms for now.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

enjoy kitkat ? how !? teach me how !
10th May 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #6  
DeadlySin9's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 650
 
1,305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PraisethesunnyD

enjoy kitkat ? how !? teach me how !

You can't have KitKat on your version until the official one is released because you can't flash our bootloader

Sent from my SGH-I337 running BlackBox 3.0
10th May 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #7  
netomel's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
454 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
Good so dont upgrade to kikat or yiu will be in the same boat like us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 01:49 AM   |  #8  
DeadlySin9's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 650
 
1,305 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by netomel

Good so dont upgrade to kikat or yiu will be in the same boat like us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

He's already on the same boat, his doesn't work with Loki so he only gets Safestrap and doesn't even get 4.4.2 or anything.

Sent from my SGH-I337 running BlackBox 3.0

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes