Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

XDA Partners with LG for Developer Challenge

Many Android enthusiasts know the name LG. LG is the maker of some Google Nexus devices and some … more

[Q] Problem with latest nightly

12th February 2014, 08:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

44 posts
More
I am running CM11 nightlies and updated to the latest one last night but had problems updating apps, which were giving me "insufficient storage available" errors. ROM Manager said there was a later ClockworkMod so I tried to update that via ROM Manager.

Now the phone on reboot comes up with 2 messages: "Unfortunately trebuchet has stopped" and "process com.android.systemui has stopped". I was running Nova launcher before the problems.

I've tried restoring a previous backup but the message is still the same. I've also tried factory reset but no luck. Has anyone any solutions?

Thanks
12th February 2014, 10:41 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 547

1,776 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philbarrow

I am running CM11 nightlies and updated to the latest one last night but had problems updating apps, which were giving me "insufficient storage available" errors. ROM Manager said there was a later ClockworkMod so I tried to update that via ROM Manager.

Now the phone on reboot comes up with 2 messages: "Unfortunately trebuchet has stopped" and "process com.android.systemui has stopped". I was running Nova launcher before the problems.

I've tried restoring a previous backup but the message is still the same. I've also tried factory reset but no luck. Has anyone any solutions?

Thanks

read 4 post on @Mr Hofs

And when you flash new ROM it is better to wipe the phone except SD card
12th February 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

44 posts
More
Still doesn't help me get it working again now! The zip is not on the phone anymore and I'm not sure I can get it to mount USB!
12th February 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #4  
Flag Classified
Thanks Meter: 88

455 posts
More
Go to recovery and mount USB if you windows gives you error for drivers..Go to Control Panel > Device Manager > and there will be yellow mark on Android device,Storage or something..And just right click update drivers and Search in Windows Update
The Following User Says Thank You to big noob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

44 posts
More
All fixed now thanks
11th May 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by philbarrow

Thanks

Also, some people (myself included) got rid of the "com.android.systemui has stopped" errors by going to All Apps and finding the "Google Services Framework" app and clearing the cache, then rebooting.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread