Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,643 Members 39,724 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to setup the internet for the jar of bean?

Tip us?

aronron33
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] how to setup the internet for the jar of bean?

anyone have any idea?

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronron33 View Post
anyone have any idea?
Any chance you could be more vague on what you need?
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

aronron33
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
erm.....i cant go into the google play store or browser although my pc is online-ing...need help for the internet configuration maybe?

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aronron33 View Post
erm.....i cant go into the google play store or browser although my pc is online-ing...need help for the internet configuration maybe?
Still isn't completely clear what you need. I'm thinking you need to change your Access Point Names (APNs) for your mobile internet settings, but then you're talking about your PC being online which would mean wifi. So which is it? If it's mobile data, then get on wifi, download Tweakker from the Play Store and it should walk you through what to do. If it's wifi issues, then you have to explain more about what the issue is. Does it not turn on? Does it turn on and not scan? Stuff like that. If it isn't wifi, then what does your PC being online have to do with anything?
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

aronron33
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
erm...the jar of bean is a android emulator for pc....what i mean im online-ing is the pc wifi is connected....for the wifi in the emulator it cannot be turn on....and i saw the 3G sign beside the battery sign but i cant load any page in the browser.....so what can i do to connect the pc wifi with the emulator wifi so i wan go in google store in the emulator?

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Ah sorry, yea, never heard of that emulator. Have only heard of the official Google one, Bluestacks, and Genymotion. Not really familiar with them as I've only used the native one a couple of times.

aronron33
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
last time i tried to install the bluestack but it come out with the Error 25001. You seem to have Bitdefender antivirus installed. but i didnt install any bit defender anivirus...