Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] pls. help me to root as i am running out of space

Tip us?

alex279
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] pls. help me to root as i am running out of space

Pls help..... Once I have tried to root using the "root land" app but I don't know anything about it;I somehow bricked the device so when I again tried to root & swap the external memory as suggested by a video tutorial by c4e tech on you tube. But I'm unable to do so because when i go through the# recovery mode # an android logo showing a Danger sign is there which isn't earlier there all the options there are not working which inhibit the rooting process. so pls. Help me what to do before rooting & there aftere step wise as I am new rooting world of android. Thx.. In advance.

jayadu
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex279 View Post
Pls help..... Once I have tried to root using the "root land" app but I don't know anything about it;I somehow bricked the device so when I again tried to root & swap the external memory as suggested by a video tutorial by c4e tech on you tube. But I'm unable to do so because when i go through the# recovery mode # an android logo showing a Danger sign is there which isn't earlier there all the options there are not working which inhibit the rooting process. so pls. Help me what to do before rooting & there aftere step wise as I am new rooting world of android. Thx.. In advance.
Use framaroot app 4 rooting
Nd use mobile uncle app available in play store
download recovery file Nd update ur recovery using Mobile uncle
Thn see the themes Nd app section 4 extending ur internal memory

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Please hit thanks button if i helped u in any way
The Following User Says Thank You to jayadu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alex279
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default what should i do before rooting framaroot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayadu View Post
Use framaroot app 4 rolanguageg
Nd use mobile uncle app available in play store
download recovery file Nd update ur recovery using Mobile uncle
Thn see the themes Nd app section 4 extending ur internal memory

Pls help what to do before rooting in simple language as per suggested method(I really don't know the basics of the process rooting) for canvas HD

jayadu
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Pls help what to do before rooting in simple language as per suggested method(I really don't know the basics of the process rooting) for canvas HD
Nothing us required to be done b4 rooting
As by rooting no data loss r anything would not happen so do the steps in the above post clearly Nd properly

alex279
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default a few questions left

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayadu View Post
Nothing us required to be done b4 rooting
As by rooting no data loss r anything would not happen so do the steps in the above post clearly Nd properly

1.. Framaroot is not there in the play store , if possible give me the link. 2...ok i found the mobile uncle app & add it to the wishlist .3...from where to download the recovery image.3...as u have told i should have a option to update the recovery image which i found when i go through the recovery mode of my device!!! Am i right .4...is the theme nd app is also there in the recovery mode or sth elsewhere, actually i think there's a method to swipe the internal memory to expand it up to >28 GB using my external SD card through a video tutorial by c4e tech which needs rooted canvas HD.5...Finally as per in your first post ido the same things stepwise mention here again with my device too.waiting for your reply.

jayadu
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
1.. Framaroot is not there in the play store , if possible give me the link. 2...ok i found the mobile uncle app & add it to the wishlist .3...from where to download the recovery image.3...as u have told i should have a option to update the recovery image which i found when i go through the recovery mode of my device!!! Am i right .4...is the theme nd app is also there in the recovery mode or sth elsewhere, actually i think there's a method to swipe the internal memory to expand it up to >28 GB using my external SD card through a video tutorial by c4e tech which needs rooted canvas HD.5...Finally as per in your first post ido the same things stepwise mention here again with my device too.waiting for your reply.
forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2734026&d=1399630277
heres the framaroot link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292971
this is a link to a full tutorial on how to ROOT ur CANVAS HD
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2412319
and this is the on how to increase ur internal storage
but to tel u as much u increase ur internal storage with ur sd card tht much space u lose 4 storage..
The Following User Says Thank You to jayadu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]