Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more
Post Reply

[Q] pls. help me to root as i am running out of space

OP alex279

8th May 2014, 04:42 AM   |  #1  
alex279's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Pls help..... Once I have tried to root using the "root land" app but I don't know anything about it;I somehow bricked the device so when I again tried to root & swap the external memory as suggested by a video tutorial by c4e tech on you tube. But I'm unable to do so because when i go through the# recovery mode # an android logo showing a Danger sign is there which isn't earlier there all the options there are not working which inhibit the rooting process. so pls. Help me what to do before rooting & there aftere step wise as I am new rooting world of android. Thx.. In advance.
8th May 2014, 06:06 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 57
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex279

Pls help..... Once I have tried to root using the "root land" app but I don't know anything about it;I somehow bricked the device so when I again tried to root & swap the external memory as suggested by a video tutorial by c4e tech on you tube. But I'm unable to do so because when i go through the# recovery mode # an android logo showing a Danger sign is there which isn't earlier there all the options there are not working which inhibit the rooting process. so pls. Help me what to do before rooting & there aftere step wise as I am new rooting world of android. Thx.. In advance.

Use framaroot app 4 rooting
Nd use mobile uncle app available in play store
download recovery file Nd update ur recovery using Mobile uncle
Thn see the themes Nd app section 4 extending ur internal memory

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jayadu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 01:21 AM   |  #3  
alex279's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
what should i do before rooting framaroot
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayadu

Use framaroot app 4 rolanguageg
Nd use mobile uncle app available in play store
download recovery file Nd update ur recovery using Mobile uncle
Thn see the themes Nd app section 4 extending ur internal memory

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Pls help what to do before rooting in simple language as per suggested method(I really don't know the basics of the process rooting) for canvas HD
10th May 2014, 03:30 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 57
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex279

Pls help what to do before rooting in simple language as per suggested method(I really don't know the basics of the process rooting) for canvas HD

Nothing us required to be done b4 rooting
As by rooting no data loss r anything would not happen so do the steps in the above post clearly Nd properly

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th May 2014, 12:05 AM   |  #5  
alex279's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
a few questions left
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayadu

Nothing us required to be done b4 rooting
As by rooting no data loss r anything would not happen so do the steps in the above post clearly Nd properly

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

1.. Framaroot is not there in the play store , if possible give me the link. 2...ok i found the mobile uncle app & add it to the wishlist .3...from where to download the recovery image.3...as u have told i should have a option to update the recovery image which i found when i go through the recovery mode of my device!!! Am i right .4...is the theme nd app is also there in the recovery mode or sth elsewhere, actually i think there's a method to swipe the internal memory to expand it up to >28 GB using my external SD card through a video tutorial by c4e tech which needs rooted canvas HD.5...Finally as per in your first post ido the same things stepwise mention here again with my device too.waiting for your reply.
11th May 2014, 03:00 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 57
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex279

1.. Framaroot is not there in the play store , if possible give me the link. 2...ok i found the mobile uncle app & add it to the wishlist .3...from where to download the recovery image.3...as u have told i should have a option to update the recovery image which i found when i go through the recovery mode of my device!!! Am i right .4...is the theme nd app is also there in the recovery mode or sth elsewhere, actually i think there's a method to swipe the internal memory to expand it up to >28 GB using my external SD card through a video tutorial by c4e tech which needs rooted canvas HD.5...Finally as per in your first post ido the same things stepwise mention here again with my device too.waiting for your reply.

forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2734026&d=1399630277
heres the framaroot link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292971
this is a link to a full tutorial on how to ROOT ur CANVAS HD
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2412319
and this is the on how to increase ur internal storage
but to tel u as much u increase ur internal storage with ur sd card tht much space u lose 4 storage..
The Following User Says Thank You to jayadu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in A116 Q&A, Help and Troubleshooting by ThreadRank