Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,173 Members 40,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No Signal After ND8 Rooted Upgrade

Tip us?

Syph
Old
(Last edited by Syph; 10th May 2014 at 04:15 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] No Signal After ND8 Rooted Upgrade

I apologize if this has been answered. If so, just point me to the right direction. I've searched and did not find my answer, I think my frustration is getting the best of me.

Anyway, I was on stock 4.3 odex root. All was well. Followed the guide in the development forum to upgrade to 4.4 odex root. Steps were simple, I flashed 4.4 tar with Odin, flashed the latest TWRP with odin, then flashed the ND8 4.4 zip through TWRP. Phone boots and works (though it wiped out everying, sucks but whatever), however I do not have mobile or wifi signal.

Can anyone hhelp fix this for me?

Edit: Disregard. Didnt see that the OP in the ND8 stock thread added right in the first post that radios dont work at the moment.

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1323
Just ODIN the tar again and root it using a custom recovery. Data works 100% with the original.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with M.O.A.R. v9.0, dkp kernel dated 3/20/2014 and TWRP v2.7.0.0.

Syph
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
Just ODIN the tar again and root it using a custom recovery. Data works 100% with the original.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with M.O.A.R. v9.0, dkp kernel dated 3/20/2014 and TWRP v2.7.0.0.
How do I do that? Sorry for the silly question, I've always been used to flashing an already rooted ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Syph For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MrrD
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syph View Post
How do I do that? Sorry for the silly question, I've always been used to flashing an already rooted ROM.
This is the Stock ND8 tar that edor's talking about: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2738533
Download that, it's about 953 MB, and Odin flash it. It does not give you root permissions so if you want root, flash CF-Auto Root or something like that through Odin also.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrrD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1323
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrrD View Post
This is the Stock ND8 tar that edor's talking about: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2738533
Download that, it's about 953 MB, and Odin flash it. It does not give you root permissions so if you want root, flash CF-Auto Root or something like that through Odin also.
Thank you for answering him, I was busy out of town today. Might want to mention to unzip the file you download to get the 1.5GB tar inside.