Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,369 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Viper One

Tip us?

Lordshinebox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cool Viper One

Hi all first post here.

I tryed to post this in the viper one thread but as im a noob im not allowed yet

anyways the question i have is, i flashed viper one 6.1.0 loved it the saw the red theme (i want) lol so flashed it and it was borked :S

found out it was for 5.8.0 so ok i flashed that and installed the theme i liked and i love it

so now my question is can i install the 6.1.0 OTA update and keep my theme? or will it break my phone (again)

thanks in advance guys !!!!!

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
It won't break your phone, but it will take away the theme and make it incompatible again.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)
The Following User Says Thank You to es0tericcha0s For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lordshinebox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
It won't break your phone, but it will take away the theme and make it incompatible again.
Ok thank you very much