Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,117 Members 47,669 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|Question| Clean Master Application

Tip us?

ronmitre
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default |Question| Clean Master Application

Guys, I just wanna ask few basic questions about the Clean Master Application which we can basically find in Google Play.

Is it safe to use ? I just wondering, because aside from the positive comments of its users, there are also negative feedback which specifically saying that it has a bad effect to phone's battery life. Some are saying that it will just drain your battery.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900F S5 using Tapatalk Pro

declan8888
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Yeah it's safe to use as its not a virus or malware.

However android has a built in 'task killer' which frees up memory as it sees fit.
A lot of these clean up applications will kill an app which will relaunch straight away therefore causing more battery drain as the app is having to launch again immediately.

If you think your phone is too slow/the battery isn't good enough give it a shot for a few days and see if it is beneficial for you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to declan8888 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronmitre
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by declan8888 View Post
Yeah it's safe to use as its not a virus or malware.

However android has a built in 'task killer' which frees up memory as it sees fit.
A lot of these clean up applications will kill an app which will relaunch straight away therefore causing more battery drain as the app is having to launch again immediately.

If you think your phone is too slow/the battery isn't good enough give it a shot for a few days and see if it is beneficial for you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
Great ! Thank you Sir !

Sent from my SM-G900F S5 using Tapatalk Pro