Thread Closed

Lag fest

OP lesonal

10th May 2014, 06:59 PM   |  #11  
Flag Dauphin Island, AL
Thanks Meter: 63

175 posts
More
I hate it when people create a new thread for an existing topic. I think it makes it difficult for people to find useful information because it gets scattered amongst the different threads. It only happens when someone fails to search first or when they feel that their opinion is so important that they deserve to have their own thread. The mods should move the few useful posts to the existing thread and remove this one altogether.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dibeachdude For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 815

2,064 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibeachdude

I hate it when people create a new thread for an existing topic. I think it makes it difficult for people to find useful information because it gets scattered amongst the different threads. It only happens when someone fails to search first or when they feel that their opinion is so important that they deserve to have their own thread. The mods should move the few useful posts to the existing thread and remove this one altogether.

I completely agree. However, you should get use to it, because it will happen more and more. A popular phone means it's going to be popular with the lazy and ignorant as well. The only thing to do is use the "report" button to notify the mods.
10th May 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #13  
Flag Dauphin Island, AL
Thanks Meter: 63

175 posts
More
I've been a member for several years. I'm used to it, but it seems to be happening a little more often now. I know that the mods have a lot of ground to cover. I'm usually reading through Tapatalk, and I haven't seen an option to report.

Last edited by dibeachdude; 11th May 2014 at 02:27 AM.
11th May 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #14  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag S. FLORIDA
Thanks Meter: 4,524

5,506 posts
More
Please keep all comments on lag to the already existing thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52233160
This thread is closed

Have a great day!
Last edited by edfunkycold; 11th May 2014 at 06:22 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edfunkycold For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread