Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,036 Members 51,997 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Lag fest

Tip us?

dibeachdude
Old
Thanks Meter 63
I hate it when people create a new thread for an existing topic. I think it makes it difficult for people to find useful information because it gets scattered amongst the different threads. It only happens when someone fails to search first or when they feel that their opinion is so important that they deserve to have their own thread. The mods should move the few useful posts to the existing thread and remove this one altogether.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."

Device: Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900A)
Stock everything . . . for now.

Has anybody noticed this? If you open the little USB cap and hold it really close to your ear, you can hear a tiny voice scream, "Unlock me!"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dibeachdude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

scott14719
Old
Thanks Meter 812
Quote:
Originally Posted by dibeachdude View Post
I hate it when people create a new thread for an existing topic. I think it makes it difficult for people to find useful information because it gets scattered amongst the different threads. It only happens when someone fails to search first or when they feel that their opinion is so important that they deserve to have their own thread. The mods should move the few useful posts to the existing thread and remove this one altogether.

I completely agree. However, you should get use to it, because it will happen more and more. A popular phone means it's going to be popular with the lazy and ignorant as well. The only thing to do is use the "report" button to notify the mods.
SGH-I337 (AT&T) 32GB
P-ROM (1st Gen.), De-Odexed, AMDL
Rooted
Auto-LOKI OUDHS CWM

Make sure you read and understand the "PINNED" threads in the "General" and "Q & A" sections of the AT&T S4 forum BEFORE you ask for help. Use the forum's "search" function to find posts with additional information. You should not expect others to help you if you haven't tried to help yourself first. Also, read, understand, and follow the "XDA" rules.

dibeachdude
Old
(Last edited by dibeachdude; 11th May 2014 at 01:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 63
I've been a member for several years. I'm used to it, but it seems to be happening a little more often now. I know that the mods have a lot of ground to cover. I'm usually reading through Tapatalk, and I haven't seen an option to report.

"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."

Device: Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900A)
Stock everything . . . for now.

Has anybody noticed this? If you open the little USB cap and hold it really close to your ear, you can hear a tiny voice scream, "Unlock me!"

edfunkycold
Old
(Last edited by edfunkycold; 11th May 2014 at 05:22 AM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4450
Please keep all comments on lag to the already existing thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52233160
This thread is closed

Have a great day!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edfunkycold For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe