Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 49,007 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Transparant softkeys?

Tip us?

lil_shawn87
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Transparant softkeys?

Hi guys,

First of all I love the Themer App! As somebody who's coming from iOS, this is the app that actually made me come back to android. I have a small question regarding the soft keys. I noticed in my stock sony xperia z2 homescreen that the soft keys were transparant. But for some reason in themer, the soft keys have a black bar around them. Is there anyway to change the settings to turn them in to transparant soft keys? thanks in advance!

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 436
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_shawn87 View Post
Hi guys,

First of all I love the Themer App! As somebody who's coming from iOS, this is the app that actually made me come back to android. I have a small question regarding the soft keys. I noticed in my stock sony xperia z2 homescreen that the soft keys were transparant. But for some reason in themer, the soft keys have a black bar around them. Is there anyway to change the settings to turn them in to transparant soft keys? thanks in advance!
Hi - great to hear you made the change

As Themer is still in beta, the developers are still working on this feature. Hopefully it will arrive soon
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]