Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Cant boot my m7 after Android Revolution flashing..

OP energy_drink

10th April 2014, 05:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello Everyone.
Some days ago I tried to flash newest android revolution ROM to get Sense 6 on my phone.
After the flashing my phone stucks on boot HTC logo and I thought that ROM could have been flashed incorrectly and wanted to flash It once again.
I noticed that I cant go to the recovery ( It shows "enetering recovery" and restarts the phone) so I tried to flash other recovery with newest CWM or newest TWRP - i tried with few versions of recovery with no result... shows "entering recovery" and restarts the phone.

Is there any way to back my m7 to life?

My fastboot is tampered and unlicked if it is any help.

I would appreciate any help.
11th May 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_drink

Hello Everyone.
Some days ago I tried to flash newest android revolution ROM to get Sense 6 on my phone.
After the flashing my phone stucks on boot HTC logo and I thought that ROM could have been flashed incorrectly and wanted to flash It once again.
I noticed that I cant go to the recovery ( It shows "enetering recovery" and restarts the phone) so I tried to flash other recovery with newest CWM or newest TWRP - i tried with few versions of recovery with no result... shows "entering recovery" and restarts the phone.

Is there any way to back my m7 to life?

My fastboot is tampered and unlicked if it is any help.

I would appreciate any help.

flash cwm recovery image though fastboot and sideload the ROM version 31.6
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread