Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 51,933 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Flashed wrong CM boot.img

Tip us?
 
schranzistor
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Default Flashed wrong CM boot.img

Could anybody help plz ? I flashed a wrong boot image to my xperia tablet Z 16 GB wifi.

I used the pollux but I think it should be pollux windy.
Now my tablet doesn't start anymore. What to do ?
 
GretaLewd
Old
(Last edited by GretaLewd; 11th May 2014 at 08:12 AM.)
#2  
GretaLewd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 187
Posts: 544
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by schranzistor View Post
Could anybody help plz ? I flashed a wrong boot image to my xperia tablet Z 16 GB wifi.

I used the pollux but I think it should be pollux windy.
Now my tablet doesn't start anymore. What to do ?
Maybe try using the Sony flash tool "Emma" here , with instructions here to go back to stock ?
You may also need to install drivers on your laptop / PC from here (bottom of 1st page for Tablet Z wi-fi).

Note : This will completely wipe anything you have on your tablet.- including all your own data.

Please press Thanks Button if I have helped
Phone : Nexus 4 (16GB) with PARANOIDANDROID 4.1 ROM & FRANCO Kernel
Tablet : Xperia Tablet Z (311, 16GB WiFi only), back to Sony (KK 4.4.2) ROM for a try!
 
schranzistor
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretaLewd View Post
Maybe try using the Sony flash tool "Emma" here , with instructions here to go back to stock ?
You may also need to install drivers on your laptop / PC from here (bottom of 1st page for Tablet Z wi-fi).

Note : This will completely wipe anything you have on your tablet.- including all your own data.

Please press Thanks Button if I have helped
I found the Problem! The Boot.IMG out oft the CM image isnt able to boot my xperia wifi. No clue why.
Got the Team win Boot.IMG and now everthing works fine.

Thought I broke it.
 
GretaLewd
Old
#4  
GretaLewd's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 187
Posts: 544
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by schranzistor View Post
I found the Problem! The Boot.IMG out oft the CM image isnt able to boot my xperia wifi. No clue why.
Got the Team win Boot.IMG and now everthing works fine.

Thought I broke it.
Good news
Phone : Nexus 4 (16GB) with PARANOIDANDROID 4.1 ROM & FRANCO Kernel
Tablet : Xperia Tablet Z (311, 16GB WiFi only), back to Sony (KK 4.4.2) ROM for a try!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes