Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

How to convert YouTube to MP3 free with SnipMp3?

OP EthanChann

11th May 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
“I know that a lot of people will take a video off of YouTube and turn it into an mp3. How do i do this? Someone told me something about the URL? I have NO IDEA how to and I really really would like to do so but for free? Can someone give me a step-by-step on how to? Thanks!! Also I have windows 7 if that matters” - Terraine Robbins

Like the Terraine Robbins, many people want to know how to convert YouTube Video to MP3 for free, then they can make the downloaded mp3 to a CD or transfer to the iPhone/iPod etc. Now, this article introduces a free way to do that.

Step by step to convert YouTube to MP3 free with SnipMp3

Step 1: Search for a video on YouTube that's either an MV, Lyrics Only video, etc. Just choose the one that you like it's music best.

Step 2: Copy the video's URL.
You can choose to delete the "related=*****" word on the URL. It doesn't matter.

Step 3: Go to http://www.snipmp3.com & paste the Video’s URL, then Click “Convert”

Step 4: Then, click "Download MP3". You could choose between standard quality, high quality, and so on.

Stay on the SnipMP3 page. Do NOT exit or close it. You can Open the File Directory once the download finishes. You can also close the tab once the download finishes.

That’s the converting YouTube to MP3 free with SnipMp3, very easy. Plus, if you want to burn to CD or transfer the mp3 files to iPhone/iPod/iPad, recommend the DVD Creator & TunesGo for you.

Tags: convert YouTube to MP3 free with SnipMp3, SnipMp3 to convert YouTube to MP3 free, how to convert YouTube to MP3 free

Article source: http://www.swesoft.com/free-resource...-mp3-free.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread