[Q] Help with my friend's Grand Quattro hard bricked!

OP RevolutionBolt

4th May 2014, 01:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Absolado Kitkat
Thanks Meter: 135

331 posts
More
Hi,

Need solution here? Can I ask one of my friend's GrandQuattro is being hard bricked yesterday. Do I need to repair it at Service Center or maybe just with laptop?

Because, this phone can't power on into recovery or bootloader. Now it's dead. Can it will revive back if sent it to Service Center?

USB JIG are helping android phones enter into bootloader?

Thanks,
Syah
4th May 2014, 06:56 PM   |  #2  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 124

347 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionBolt

Hi,

Need solution here? Can I ask one of my friend's GrandQuattro is being hard bricked yesterday. Do I need to repair it at Service Center or maybe just with laptop?

Because, this phone can't power on into recovery or bootloader. Now it's dead. Can it will revive back if sent it to Service Center?

USB JIG are helping android phones enter into bootloader?

Thanks,
Syah

Well go to service center, i myself hard bricked my quattro while doing some kernel and **** .I used the classic one I went to service center & told them i was updating my phone using kies and suddenly light went out(I don't have UPS) they bought

and yeah one thing are you sure that its hard bricked cuZ one day when i was porting rom the device went into bootloop cwm and i forget about it went to sleep then next day it was dead with no reaction at all so it might happen.can u tell me how did it happended
5th May 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Absolado Kitkat
Thanks Meter: 135

331 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lols21.10

Well go to service center, i myself hard bricked my quattro while doing some kernel and **** .I used the classic one I went to service center & told them i was updating my phone using kies and suddenly light went out(I don't have UPS) they bought

and yeah one thing are you sure that its hard bricked cuZ one day when i was porting rom the device went into bootloop cwm and i forget about it went to sleep then next day it was dead with no reaction at all so it might happen.can u tell me how did it happended

As you have told this, "i forget about it went to sleep then next day it was dead with no reaction at all so it might happen".

My friend said his got like your's too. It mean don't configure too much and phone maybe will dead with no reaction or something.
5th May 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #4  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 124

347 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionBolt

As you have told this, "i forget about it went to sleep then next day it was dead with no reaction at all so it might happen".

My friend said his got like your's too. It mean don't configure too much and phone maybe will dead with no reaction or something.

If its same suitation as mine than pull everything out of the phone(battery,sim,sd ......) than put that back in and let it charge for an hour(even if it does not show charging) than try to go into cwm if not than wait for another hour and do the same it solved mine .
The Following User Says Thank You to lols21.10 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 11:08 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 12

88 posts
Install stock rom
remove evrything if you got right drivers it should be added in odin just re flas the stock rom of your region
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread