FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Use the new Google camera instead of the stock Sony camera?

2,666 posts
Thanks Meter: 227
 
By Chad_Petree, Senior Member on 16th April 2014, 10:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th April 2014, 01:12 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 103
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad_Petree

You are right, there's no white balance , sorry

no worries....the z2 app definitely has it though I'm sure (unfortunately still waiting for my bloody handset!!)
 
 
17th April 2014, 04:50 PM |#12  
Jiyeon90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 227
 
More
Tried it, found no option for 16:9 photos... Uninstalled it

Sent from my Xperia Z1
10th May 2014, 07:31 PM |#13  
Member
Flag Turku, Finland
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddylaz

You can only take 4:3 photos with that app......I wouldn't recommend using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiyeon90

Tried it, found no option for 16:9 photos... Uninstalled it

Sent from my Xperia Z1

I'm not sure but maybe you could take 16:9 shots if you decreased the resolution to 8 MP? Like in manual mode, you can only take 4:3 shots in 20.7 MP so I think the app is taking photos with the maximum resolution and that's why it's 4:3
11th May 2014, 08:32 AM |#14  
Senior Member
Flag argonay
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leocooper

I'm not sure but maybe you could take 16:9 shots if you decreased the resolution to 8 MP? Like in manual mode, you can only take 4:3 shots in 20.7 MP so I think the app is taking photos with the maximum resolution and that's why it's 4:3

you can always tried an app called camera fv-5 lots of settings possible, and high resolution recording, png or jpg (png create 20mb file)
11th May 2014, 10:09 AM |#15  
Beards's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomp

you can always tried an app called camera fv-5 lots of settings possible, and high resolution recording, png or jpg (png create 20mb file)

Whilst Camera FV-5 is good I prefer 'A Better Camera'.
Has tons of options and gives excellent results.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beards For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2014, 10:41 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag argonay
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beards

Whilst Camera FV-5 is good I prefer 'A Better Camera'.
Has tons of options and gives excellent results.

thxx for the tip, your link gives a "not found" result, can you post apk here?
thx
sorry just found it, i try.
thx

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

quite nice, didn t found the setting menu
11th May 2014, 11:16 AM |#17  
Beards's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 885
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocomp

thxx for the tip, your link gives a "not found" result, can you post apk here?
thx
sorry just found it, i try.
thx

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

quite nice, didn t found the setting menu

To get the settings to pop up all you need do is from the top drag down.This will display amongst others 'More Settings'.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beards For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes