XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4k Recording Sound

Tip us?

JOHNNYMED9
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default 4k Recording Sound

I absolutely love this phone but tonight I recorded my wife's Band with 4k video and the sound is awful, I did loads of videos on my Xperia S and the sound was great. Feeling gutted about this hope it's just a software problem.

sent from my Awesome Xperia Z2

SexyIceCream
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYMED9 View Post
I absolutely love this phone but tonight I recorded my wife's Band with 4k video and the sound is awful, I did loads of videos on my Xperia S and the sound was great. Feeling gutted about this hope it's just a software problem.

the z2 has a lousy mic, as simple as that lol...it's as bad as my galaxy s1 4 years ago.

JOHNNYMED9
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
It's awful, I think Sony know this hence the smt10 they have brought out, I hope that makes a difference.

SexyIceCream
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNYMED9 View Post
It's awful, I think Sony know this hence the smt10 they have brought out, I hope that makes a difference.

it's also the wrong way to do things...the mic should be there to enhance the sound quality, not to make up for subpar standards. so they come up with something ****ty and earn more from it at the same time? i mean..the rest of the phone is great, no doubt about that. but this is really not right =(

JOHNNYMED9
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exactly, coming from the xperia s I expected this to be even better feel really deflated. Other than the sound issues the phone is awesome. Hopefully a software update can enhance the mic.