Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Looking for new job...where to start?

OP Gino76ph

11th May 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

56 posts
Hi there.

I work for the NHS as a community nurse but found that this is no longer what i wanted. Ever since my real passion is tech & gadgets in particular PCs, tablets & smartphones. I like selling them and giving advice to people before they buy them. I'm currently a seller on Amazon and Ebay but i only have a few items in there and would be very impractical as a source of income for my monthly things. Besides me and my wife have many plans and living in London ain't cheap.

If i have a regular job in-stores or act as an online or telephone adviser that might be more better and more practical. I know its not totally what i have finished in college but at least its something of a passion and what i really want doing. Don't get me wrong. Visiting patients and talking to them and doing what you are supposed to do is nice. I work from 0830 till 1630pm. But i'm in my late 30's and i need to be somehwere where i am "relaxed" and comfy on what i do. And i fell "at home" with tech & gadgets.

I also have this idea of creating apps for Android (or iOS) but with a very stiff competition it has to be niche and caters to very specific demographics, etc.

Any advice on how or where to start please?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread